Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] New preference to Diameter

From: "Martin Regner" <martin.regner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 13:13:25 +0200
Anders Broman wrote:
<I have added a preference to the Diameter protocol whether console output
<should be made
<or not in case of unknown command codes, AVP:s or flags etc. The default is
<no output.

Yes, I think that is good.

<With this build I get two warning dialog messages with "report_error()" as
<don't have xml support loaded,
<Should we change the code so Diameter doesn't try xml if no file name is
<given or a preference setting
<whether to use xml or not to get rid of those?

I think that the best may be to do not add a separate preference setting for
that, but instead
check if the "Diameter XML Dictionary" is specified or not.