Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] New preference to Diameter

From: "Anders Broman" <a.broman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 12:50:59 +0200
Hi,
I have added a preference to the Diameter protocol whether console output
should be made
or not in case of unknown command codes, AVP:s or flags etc. The default is
no output.

With this build I get two warning dialog messages with "report_error()" as I
don't have xml support loaded,
Should we change the code so Diameter doesn't try xml if no file name is
given or a preference setting
whether to use xml or not to get rid of those?
Is any one using the xml option ? The xml library has not been updated for a
while.

Best regards
Anders