Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] packet-cops.c update for PacketCable - patch

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 21:03:33 -0700
On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 03:26:32AM -0700, Dick Gooris wrote:
> Hereby another update for packet-cops.c.
> I attached packet-cops.zip which includes both the 'intended'
> packet-cops.c as well as the diff version.
> I took care on the CR/LF this time. I noticed that this is the diff
> against the 10.3 base version, and not the
> diff against the previous patch of myself.

Checked in.

(Patches should be sent as "diff -c" or "diff -u" output, as that makes
them work better if the current CVS version of a file isn't the version
against which the "diff" was done.  I applied the patch to the 10.3 base
version - presumably the patch includes all the changes made since
then.)