Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] RFC: manpage formatting: use list of supported file formats inste

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 13:06:22 +0200
Hi List!

When reading the manpage, I find it very hard to read the listing of supported input file formats, as this is formatted as floating text.

I've change the Ethereal manpage in CVS, so it will show the supported input file formats in a "listed view".

If this is accepted, I will change the other manpages too.

Regards, ULFL