Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Rewrite of packet-afs*

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:21:06 +0200
Jaime,

You can always avoid replacing the macros with code by invoking the
preprocessor on packet-afs*.c so you get rid of those macros without
actually changing the code a lot. You could for example want to replacee
only the macros defined in the packet-afs*.c files (that's easy to do with
preprocessor invocations; you may have to temporarily comment out the other
included headers).

If you then replace the original packet-afs*.c files with the preprocessed
ones (after having added the previously commented-out header include lines),
you can compile Ethereal (go to epan and rebuild libethereal; that'll do)
and debug.

Regards,

Olivier