Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] 0.10.2 build failure on Mac OS X: this is really weird ...

From: Ian Schorr <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 15:20:11 -0400
Okay, finally getting around to testing this:

Copying the various 0.8.1 libpcap header files mentioned below into /usr/local.include (it's not trying to include /usr/include for me for some reason), I now get these errors:

ld: Undefined symbols:
_pcap_lib_version
_pcap_datalink_val_to_name
_pcap_findalldevs