Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] ClearSight/GPL update (fwd)

From: Ian Schorr <ethereal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 23:15:42 -0400
I go away for a few weeks and look at all the fun I missed =)

The link below does not seem to work any longer, I assume it was removed shortly after Richard's email to Bill Berkman. It doesn't seem to be in the Google cache or in the archive.org wayback - does anyone have a copy of the brief or another location where it can be found?

Ian