Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Development Question?

From: "Alan S. Jones" <asj@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 14:22:45 -0500
I was wondering if anyone was working on adding DNS resolution to the
Statistics -> EndPoints List, the Conversation List items (and other IP
items in that area)?

I could see how it would be very beneficial to many users to have DNS
Resolution added to those tables.  Hopefully the development on that area
would not be to hard as DNS Resolution is already in a few other ares.

keep the good work!

Alan

--
Alan S. Jones