Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Fwd: H.235 protocol

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <ronnie_sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 20:57:48 +1000
Maybe down in tools somewhere.

Ok, next week when you merge the two versions of packet-h225.c   then we
checkin the changed packet-h225.c and the packet-h235* files.
Then we can also create a subdirectory down in tools for the per2ethereal
compiler
and another subdirectory below that where we store the h235 specific input
files and the generation script for the h235 stuff.

I noticed that you do a lot of #include "" of source files and definitions.
(i find #include's of code to be confusing)
Can the build script be changed to collapse all these things so that the
output is only one packet-h235.c and one packet-h235.h ?
Also add a GPL boilerplate on the output files under the comment that this
is a machinegenerated file.