Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Fwd: H.235 protocol

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <ronnie_sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 20:16:36 +1000
Interesting.

Can you regenerate it with a new version of packet-h225.c from CVS (you will
need to remove some h235 stuff from the cvs version of h235)
or does the included packet-h225.c also include the changes to add the
missing h225 stuff like CryptoH323Token?

Does it dissect properly the recent ClearToken rescently sent to the list?