Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Build-Note HP-UX 11.00

From: "Falk Hayn" <Falk.Hayn@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 17:51:44 +0200 (MEST)
Dear Ladies and Sirs,

in my enviroment, the build of Ethereal-0.10.3 stopped, because
Ethereal-0.10.3 requires a zlib, which is linked as a shared lib.

The shared lib support of zlib has been increased with the latest versions
over time and zlib-1.2.1 completed the build process on HPX-UX 11.00 as a
shared lib.

With latest zlib, linked as a shared lib, Ethereal-0.10.3 completed the
build process on HP-UX 11.00.

If You have further questions, pls. do not hesitate to contact me.
With kindly regards
F.

--
+++ NEU bei GMX und erstmalig in Deutschland: T�V-gepr�fter Virenschutz +++