Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Gtk2 build fails for static builds

From: "Pia Sahlberg" <piabar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 00:47:20 +0000
oliver wrote:
Sounds familiar :( It looks like there is no
libgtk-x11-2.0.[lib_extension] library that matches the invoke of
libtool. I've seen similar (if not the same) issues on CygWin when
trying to build a static Ethereal.

Well, i guess it is time to reinstall my machines from scratch and get them in a bit more modern
state.  Ill blow them away and install rh9 and see what happens.

We've 100s of NEW questions! Play Millionaire online to win $$$$. Click here http://sites.ninemsn.com.au/minisite/millionaire/default.asp