Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] samr patch and kerberos update

From: Tomas Kukosa <tomas.kukosa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:42:22 +0100
The BER and PER APIs seem to require a lot of global
variables of that sort to pass information around - could that be
cleaned up?

It is not possible without large changes in those APIs (or I have not got the right idea).
My idea is to get enough experince with current APIs and then to create next version of APIs containing all necessary features.