Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] samr patch and kerberos update

From: "Pia Sahlberg" <piabar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:20:50 +0000
hi list

attached is a small patch for packet-dcerpc-samr.c   please checkin

attached is also a new packet-kerberos.c
it adds a lot of new constants from the current draft
and also adds decryption and dissection of kerberos blobs.

please checkin.

We've 100s of NEW questions! Play Millionaire online to win $$$$. Click here http://sites.ninemsn.com.au/minisite/millionaire/default.asp