Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Bug in CLEANFILES in dfilter and ftypes Makefile.am

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 18:18:54 +0100
Hi list,

The Makefile.am files still contain lib*.a while the static .a libraries are
not generated anymore (I'd like to have them back again by means of a
configure flag as otherwise gcc/Win32 and AIX users cannot compile Ethereal
anymore today).

Should we add the shared lib*.la to the _CLEANFILES defintion in those
Maklefile.am files?

Regards,

Olivier