Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] 0.10.3 release later this week?

From: Tomas Kukosa <tomas.kukosa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:36:13 +0100
Hello,
  what is the status of Kerberos and BER topic?
I would be glad to have my BER extensions in that version.
If the new Kerberos will not be released, please, could be applied my patch to an "old" Kerberos dissector. (See http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-dev/200403/msg00366.html)

Thanks in advance,
  Tomas

Gerald Combs wrote:

All,

I'd like to release 0.10.3 on Wednesday or Thursday in order to take
care of the problems in

    http://www.ethereal.com/appnotes/enpa-sa-00013.html

If anyone needs to postpone the release, please let me know.