Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] 0.10.3 release later this week?

From: Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 07:44:19 +0100
Gerald Combs wrote:

All,

I'd like to release 0.10.3 on Wednesday or Thursday in order to take
care of the problems in

   http://www.ethereal.com/appnotes/enpa-sa-00013.html

If anyone needs to postpone the release, please let me know.

How do we want to handle the (newer) win32 GTK related topics, changing the installer defaults since the last release:

a) do we want to set GTK2 as the default for the installer now?
As I have shipped like this for my "personal releases", it doesn't seem to have any bugs or such :-)
This requires to make minor changes to packaging/nsis/ethereal.nsi.

b) do we want to use GTK-WIMP by default?
Same reasons as in a)
This requires Gerald to set GTK_WIMP_DIR in his config.nmake file and install GtkWimp.

Regards, ULFL