Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Re-indenting the configure script (please test)

From: Stephen Samuel <samuel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:54:11 -0800
Quick query: Is glib required for building tethereal
and the other text-based commands?  I realize that,
without X loaded, ethereal itself will never compile
and I'm not expecting it to (disabled it in the config).

As for editing the configure script vs. configure.in,
uhm, oops... I should probably start there.  In any
case, a critique of my auto-indentation script would
still be welcome.