Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] Re-indenting the configure script (please test )

From: Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 09:36:53 +0100
That won't work as the configure script is *generated* from the configure.in
script. I am currently working on the configure.in scripts, and am working
on reindenting those as well. However I cannot build Ethereal for now as
libethereal on cygwin creates problems (missing suymbols in a shared library
are not alowed).

I also want to rewrite the support for the include and library settings for
the individual glib/gtk/... Package dependencies.

Regards,

Olivier