Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: [Ethereal-users] help on h225 decode

From: Tomas Kukosa <tomas.kukosa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:38:44 +0100
1.) it does not correctly decode the
tunnelledProtocolObjectID in the sourceInfo which I can tell is in the hex.
but it can decode the one in tunnelledSignallingMessage????
same object ID

The patch is attached. The problem was that the supportedTunnelledProtocols in the EndpointType is "SEQUENCE OF TunnelledProtocol" and not only TunnelledProtocol.
Please, check-in.

2.) some messages it can decode the tunnelledSignallingMessage some it could not. e.g. first SETUP message from 171.69.91.45 to 172.20.78.67 can decode correctly except tunnelledProtocolObjectID

the second SETUP message seems correct to me, but it could not decode the tunneleed SiggnallingMessage.

I am not sure, but it seems that the second message (frame 1858) is not encoded well.
The callLinkage extension present bit is set instead of tunnelledSignallingMessage one.
But the third extension (with length 73) of H323-UU-PDU seems to be tunnelledSignallingMessage and not callLinkage.
Is it posiible that the message is amiss encoded?