Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: Experimental Heimdal-Kerberos detection

From: "Pia Sahlberg" <piabar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 05:11:53 +0000
running configure without --with-krb5 and configuring it manually afterwards still work.

Which linking and include changes do you make to which files?

To config.h   change the two undef to define

To epan/Makefile  add to CFLAGS  -I/usr/heimdal/include

To Makefile   add to LDFLAGS -L/usr/heimdal/lib

To Makefile  add to LIBS -lkrb5 -lasn1 -lcrypto -lroken -lcrypt

then it all works

output of krb5-config:

[root@vlab root]# krb5-config --cflags
-I/usr/heimdal/include

[root@vlab root]# krb5-config --libs
-L/usr/heimdal/lib -lkrb5 -lasn1 -lcrypto -lroken -lcrypt

SEEK: Now with over 50,000 dream jobs! Click here: http://ninemsn.seek.com.au?hotmail