Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Kerberos dissection issue

From: Nasko Oskov <nasko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:18:22 -0500
Hey guys,
I'm playing around with kerberos and I noticed that the dissection of
packets is not entirely correct. I tried to look up if anyone has
reported this issue, but after searching a bit I didn't find anything.
Basically it is as simple as that:

When displaying the ciphertext in an AS_REP message, it is not broken
down into length, data. It is rather given in its raw form.

I'm not sure who is in charge of this piece of code, since there were
few messages about patches for krb support, but if there is a
maintainer, you can go ahead and contact me for more info.

P.S. could you cc me on replies, since I'm not on the list.

--
Nasko Oskov
"A hacker does for love what others would not do for money."