Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Problems with shared libraries

From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:41:01 +0100
Peter,

do you have problems to get the gtk2 stuff compiled?
I'm assuming not.

Please make sure that you
- have the latest CVS version
- make distclean
- ./autogen.sh
- ./configure --enable-gtk2
- make
- remove /usr/local/lib/ethereal/plugins/0.10.2

The make distclean was necessary to get the linking working and
having gtk1 plugins available crashed ethereal.

If you still have problems, could you be a bit more specific was
goes wrong?

Best regards
Michael