Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] CDP patches

From: John Engelhart <johne@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:39:22 -0500

On Mar 5, 2004, at 4:59 AM, Guy Harris wrote:

I also changed the output of the Capabilities to more closely match
that which is output from the cisco "show cdp neighbor" command.

Does it really say "Is a IGMP" and "Not a IGMP"? That's a bit of an odd
way of phrasing it, especially given that "Is a IGMP" means "doesn't
forward IGMP packets".

Heh, whoops. Probably better to say "Is IGMP capable" and "is not IGMP capable". Sorry.