Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] CDP patches

From: John Engelhart <johne@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 20:12:19 -0500
Hello,

I've been working on some CDP patches. I thought I'd throw them out to the list to see if there's any interest or if there should be any further changes.

Since CDP in undocumented, some of these are just guesses and may not be right. I've tried to do my best.

One thing that I'd like changed is the System Object Identifier to be decoded with the ASN1 functions, but I couldn't make heads or tails of how to do this cleanly so I just punted on it.

I also changed the output of the Capabilities to more closely match that which is output from the cisco "show cdp neighbor" command.