Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Can anyone please test gtk1 vs gtk2 performance on Unix/Linux

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 23:46:31 +0100
Unfortunately, I don't have any big traces (nor the hard disk space) on
my laptop to make the performance comparison between gtk1 and gtk2.
I'd be happy if someone could do a performance comparison between the
gtk1 and gtk2 guis (with a gtk 2.2.x or newer) to see whether the verdict
that gtk2 is significantly slower than gtk1 is still valid.

thanks
    Jï¿œrg