Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] What should I be using for BER?

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <ronnie_sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 20:49:43 +1100
Feel free to send them in as soon as you need.

Even those kerberos patches you need.   It is ok. Ill backport the changes
to my local copy.
i dont want to hold you up   i dont know when my changes can go in.
(someone is gonna do thew automake magic first anyway.
by the way, i can now see a PAC_INFO_LEVEL in all ints glory

hint hint)