Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] patch to packet-dcerpc.c - to show interface names - win32 on

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 23:53:28 +0100
On Sun, Feb 15, 2004 at 10:14:25AM +0200, Yaniv Kaul wrote:
> For some reason, my previous patch didn't make it into CVS (due to an
> innocent C++ style comment, perhaps).

Or because it didn't even compile on Unix.

Checked in, after I finally understood the code being awake helps :-)
with the following changes:
move the ifdef WIN32 outside ResolveWin32UUID because MAX_PATH was undefined.
Because of this, I had to add #ifdef WIN32 around the uses of ResolveWin32UUID.

 Ciao
         Jï¿œrg