Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Patches for TCAP / GSM MAP / GSM SMS

From: "Michael Lum" <mlum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 08:50:27 -0800
cvs diff -u from latest cvs source:

packet-tcap.c.diff
	Minor change to show Component data even if it
	is handled by another dissector.

packet-gsm_sms.c.diff
	Fixed the TP header dissection, for some messages
	the wrong bits were used to identify the message
	content.

packet-gsm_map.c.diff
	A lot of changes were made to identify a subset of
	MAP parameters in messages.  IMSI, MSISDN, MSC Number,
	HLR Number, VLR Number, etc.  Most of the SMS related
	MAP messages are dissector with the parameters identified
	and decoded.  Also includes PRN, SRI, and some of the
	other common messages (unfortunately not Insert Sub yet).

Builds with 0.10.0a on Sparc and Windows without warnings.

Tested with various capture files.

--
Michael Lum                          Architect
4600 Jacombs Road               (604) 276-0055

Telos Technology
Winner of the 2003 GSM Association Award
for Technology Innovation
Best Infrastructure