Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Lastest cvs wont compile on Gentoo either.

Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 05:11:56 -0800

Well the reason I said "new" was only because
Gentoo tends to have the latest versions.
Which in fact it does.
Unfortunately it just defaults to 1.4.
When I use link /bin/automake to the automake-1.7.7
it works fine for ethereal, but every other app tends to
not want to compile.

Can't answer how common 1.4 is.
However if the latest cvs breaks for so many folks
then I guess that would be my ph test.