Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Patch to packer-rtsp take 2 and patches and files to make E164 nu

From: "Anders Broman (AL/EAB)" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:06:24 +0100
Hi,
Included is a patch to packet-rtsp against the original file and packet-isup.c which implements posibillity to filter on E164 number
across different protocol dissectors ( currently only ISUP ). I plan to do this for q.931 as well if this is accpted.

The idea is to be able to find  the RTSP traffic resulting from an IAM to a Mediagateway and vice versa.
Best regards
Anders <<isup.diff>>  <<makefile.common.diff>>  <<rtsp.diff>>  <<packet-e164.c>>  <<packet-e164.h>>

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interruption, unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.