Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] 'ethereal' build target fails?

From: Todd Sabin <tsabin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 17:07:26 -0400
Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> On Sep 23, 2003, at 11:22 AM, Todd Sabin wrote:
>
>> You probably know, but the -k option just means to keep going in the
>> event of errors.  It doesn't (shouldn't) cause any on its own.  So
>> dropping the -k will just mean you only get to see one build error at
>> a time.
>
> ...and leaving it in means that you have to dig through the make
> output to see all the build errors, rather than seeing it at the end
> of the make output, which is why I suggested removing it - I wanted to
> see the very first problem in the build (and not problems caused by
> problems in earlier stages of the build).

Well, the errors caused by the missing x11-declarations.h were the
first errors.  I snipped a bunch of the resulting errors in trying to
build packet-x11.o, and then the other stuff I included were the next
errors after those.

Your comment about not wanting to see errors caused by earlier errors
seems curious to me.  My understanding is that make -k only trys to
(re)build things for which all dependencies have succeeded.  So, it
shouldn't generate build errors caused by earlier build errors.  In
the event of errors, it only goes "across" the dependency tree,
building other things for which all dependencies were satisfied.  Do
you see other behavior?  (This, of course, assumes that everything's
dependencies are properly listed, which seems not to be the case for
the ethereal target.  Which is what I've been trying to say, although
apparently not too clearly.)

>> The build of x11-declarations.h didn't fail.  It was never attempted.
>> The problem is that according to the makefile, the ethereal: build
>> target doesn't depend on some stuff that it really does depend on.
>
> Perhaps, but it worked when I tried checking a new tree out (the very
> first line in the output of my make was
>
> 	/usr/bin/perl ./process-x11-fields.pl <./x11-fields
>
> ), so perhaps this is some RH9-ism, or a difference between different
> versions of auto* stuff.

You did "make ethereal" immediately after configure?  Not "make" or
"make all"?  In my Makefile here, the "all" target depends (first) on
$(BUILT_SOURCES), which includes x11-declarations.h, so if I do a
"make all", it works.  However, I don't see that in the dependencies
for the "ethereal" target.  There are other things that seem to be
missing, too.  How about:

[tas@prof /usr/src/ethereal/cvs-head/ethereal]{95} make ethereal
make: `ethereal' is up to date.
[tas@prof /usr/src/ethereal/cvs-head/ethereal]{96} touch gtk/main.c
[tas@prof /usr/src/ethereal/cvs-head/ethereal]{97} make ethereal
make: `ethereal' is up to date.
[tas@prof /usr/src/ethereal/cvs-head/ethereal]{98} make all
...make goes off and rebuilds gtk/main.o and ethereal...

That's obviously wrong.  I doubt this is specific to RH9, but just in
case, I'm attaching the Makefile I got from configure.

Todd

# Makefile.in generated by automake 1.6.3 from Makefile.am.
# Makefile.  Generated from Makefile.in by configure.

# Copyright 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
# Free Software Foundation, Inc.
# This Makefile.in is free software; the Free Software Foundation
# gives unlimited permission to copy and/or distribute it,
# with or without modifications, as long as this notice is preserved.

# but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law; without
# even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
# PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

# Makefile.am
# Automake file for Ethereal
#
# $Id: Makefile.am,v 1.628 2003/09/20 09:41:48 guy Exp $
#
# Ethereal - Network traffic analyzer
# By Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
# Copyright 1998 Gerald Combs
#
# This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
# modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
# as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
# of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
#
#
# along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
# Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA  02111-1307, USA.
SHELL = /bin/sh

srcdir = .
top_srcdir = .

prefix = /usr/local
exec_prefix = ${prefix}

bindir = ${exec_prefix}/bin
sbindir = ${exec_prefix}/sbin
libexecdir = ${exec_prefix}/libexec
datadir = ${prefix}/share
sysconfdir = ${prefix}/etc
sharedstatedir = ${prefix}/com
localstatedir = ${prefix}/var
libdir = ${exec_prefix}/lib
infodir = ${prefix}/info
mandir = ${prefix}/man
includedir = ${prefix}/include
oldincludedir = /usr/include
pkgdatadir = $(datadir)/ethereal
pkglibdir = $(libdir)/ethereal
pkgincludedir = $(includedir)/ethereal
top_builddir = .

ACLOCAL = ${SHELL} /usr/src/ethereal/cvs-head/ethereal/missing --run aclocal-1.6
AUTOCONF = ${SHELL} /usr/src/ethereal/cvs-head/ethereal/missing --run autoconf
AUTOMAKE = ${SHELL} /usr/src/ethereal/cvs-head/ethereal/missing --run automake-1.6
AUTOHEADER = ${SHELL} /usr/src/ethereal/cvs-head/ethereal/missing --run autoheader

am__cd = CDPATH="$${ZSH_VERSION+.}$(PATH_SEPARATOR)" && cd
INSTALL = /usr/bin/install -c
INSTALL_PROGRAM = ${INSTALL}
INSTALL_DATA = ${INSTALL} -m 644
install_sh_DATA = $(install_sh) -c -m 644
install_sh_PROGRAM = $(install_sh) -c
install_sh_SCRIPT = $(install_sh) -c
INSTALL_SCRIPT = ${INSTALL}
INSTALL_HEADER = $(INSTALL_DATA)
transform = s,x,x,
NORMAL_INSTALL = :
PRE_INSTALL = :
POST_INSTALL = :
NORMAL_UNINSTALL = :
PRE_UNINSTALL = :
POST_UNINSTALL = :
host_alias =
host_triplet = i686-pc-linux-gnu

EXEEXT =
OBJEXT = o
PATH_SEPARATOR = :
ADNS_LIBS =
AMTAR = ${SHELL} /usr/src/ethereal/cvs-head/ethereal/missing --run tar
AS = @AS@
AWK = gawk
CC = gcc
CPP = gcc -E
DEPDIR = .deps
DLLTOOL = @DLLTOOL@
ECHO = echo
ENABLE_STATIC =
GLIB_CFLAGS = -I/usr/include/glib-1.2 -I/usr/lib/glib/include
GLIB_CONFIG = /usr/bin/glib-config
GLIB_GENMARSHAL =
GLIB_LIBS = -L/usr/lib -rdynamic -lgmodule -lglib -ldl
GLIB_MKENUMS =
GOBJECT_QUERY =
GTK_CFLAGS = -I/usr/include/gtk-1.2 -I/usr/include/glib-1.2 -I/usr/lib/glib/include -I/usr/X11R6/include
GTK_CONFIG = /usr/bin/gtk-config
GTK_LIBS = -L/usr/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lgtk -lgdk -rdynamic -lgmodule -lglib -ldl -lXi -lXext -lX11 -lm
HAVE_PKGMK = no
HAVE_PKGPROTO = no
HAVE_PKGTRANS = no
HAVE_RPM = yes
HAVE_SVR4_PACKAGING = no
INSTALL_STRIP_PROGRAM = ${SHELL} $(install_sh) -c -s
LEX = /usr/bin/flex
LEXLIB = -lfl
LEX_OUTPUT_ROOT = lex.yy
LIBTOOL = $(SHELL) $(top_builddir)/libtool
LIBTOOL_DEPS = ./ltmain.sh
LN_S = ln -s
MKSTEMP_C =
MKSTEMP_O =
NETSNMPCONFIG = /usr/bin/net-snmp-config
NSL_LIBS =
OBJDUMP = @OBJDUMP@
PACKAGE = ethereal
PCAP_LIBS = -lpcap
PERL = /usr/bin/perl
PKG_CONFIG =
POD2MAN = /usr/bin/pod2man
PYTHON = /usr/bin/python
RANLIB = ranlib
SNMP_LIBS = -lnetsnmp -lcrypto -lm
SNPRINTF_C =
SNPRINTF_O =
SOCKET_LIBS =
SSL_LIBS = -lcrypto
STRCASECMP_C =
STRCASECMP_O =
STRERROR_C =
STRERROR_O =
STRIP = strip
STRNCASECMP_C =
STRNCASECMP_O =
STRPTIME_C =
STRPTIME_O =
VERSION = 0.9.15
YACC = bison -y
ac_cv_ethereal_have_rpm = yes
am__include = include
am__quote =
dftest_bin =
editcap_bin = editcap
editcap_man = editcap.1
ethereal_SUBDIRS = gtk
ethereal_bin = ethereal
ethereal_man = ethereal.1
idl2eth_bin = idl2eth
idl2eth_man = idl2eth.1
install_sh = /usr/src/ethereal/cvs-head/ethereal/install-sh
mergecap_bin = mergecap
mergecap_man = mergecap.1
plugindir = /usr/local/lib/ethereal/plugins/0.9.15
randpkt_bin =
tethereal_bin = tethereal
tethereal_man = tethereal.1
text2pcap_bin = text2pcap
text2pcap_man = text2pcap.1

ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS = `./aclocal-flags`

#
# This is a hideous hack.
#
# Automake needs to know into which sections to install various man
# pages; if the names in "man_MANS" have suffixes, it can infer the
# sections from the name (e.g., "hello.1" goes in section 1), but if
# they don't have suffixes, it can't tell what sections to put them, and
# it just gives up and doesn't create any rules to install them (and it
# gives up silently, so you have no clue what's wrong).
#
# Therefore, we can't just set "man_MANS" to a list of variables to be
# filled in by the configure script, as those variables don't have man
# page section numbers.
#
# It turns out (although this is not documented anywhere I could find
# in the automake Info file) that if you define, instead, variables with
# names like "man{section}_MANS", automake will infer that the names in
# those variables are the names of man pages to be installed in section
# "{section}".
#
# So, as all our man pages go in section 1, we define "man1_MANS" to
# contain all the man page.
#
# *However*, if "man_MANS" isn't defined at all, automake concludes that
# there are no man pages, the fact that, say, "man1_MANS" is defined
# nonwithstanding!  (I suspect this is the result of a mistaken attempt
# to get people to fix their automake files not to use "MANS"; if "MANS"
# is defined, it prints a warning and sets the exit status, but doesn't
# exit, and then it just gives up if "man_MANS" isn't defined,
# presumably on the theory that the only reason it wouldn't be defined
# is because the automake file uses the obsolete "MANS" variable instead
# of the shiny new "man_MANS" variable.)
#
# So we also define "man_MANS", but don't define it as anything;
# automake will arrange that the Makefile define it as the union of all
# the "man{section}_MANS" variables.
#
bin_PROGRAMS = ethereal editcap mergecap tethereal   text2pcap
bin_SCRIPTS = idl2eth
man1_MANS = ethereal.1 editcap.1 mergecap.1 tethereal.1 text2pcap.1 idl2eth.1
man_MANS =

EXTRA_PROGRAMS = ethereal tethereal editcap mergecap dftest text2pcap
EXTRA_SCRIPTS = idl2eth

#
# Ethereal configuration files are put in $(pkgdatadir).  It currently
# contains the "manuf" file and a "diameter" directory.
#
pkgdata_DATA = manuf

#
# Install the Diameter DTD and XML files in the "diameter" subdirectory
# of that directory.
#
diameterdir = $(pkgdatadir)/diameter
diameter_DATA = dictionary.dtd dictionary.xml mobileipv4.xml \
	nasreq.xml sunping.xml

DISSECTOR_SRC = \
	packet-aarp.c  \
	packet-acap.c  \
	packet-afp.c   \
	packet-afs.c   \
	packet-aim.c   \
	packet-ajp13.c		\
	packet-ans.c   \
	packet-aodv.c  \
	packet-arcnet.c \
	packet-arp.c   \
	packet-asap.c  \
	packet-ascend.c\
	packet-asf.c   \
	packet-atalk.c \
	packet-atm.c   \
	packet-auto_rp.c   \
	packet-bacapp.c   \
	packet-bacnet.c   \
	packet-beep.c \
	packet-bgp.c   \
	packet-bofl.c  \
	packet-bootp.c \
	packet-bootparams.c \
	packet-bpdu.c  \
	packet-brdwlk.c \
	packet-bssgp.c \
	packet-bvlc.c \
	packet-cdp.c   \
	packet-cgmp.c  \
	packet-chdlc.c  \
	packet-cisco-oui.c \
	packet-clearcase.c  \
	packet-clip.c  \
	packet-clnp.c  \
	packet-cops.c  \
	packet-cosine.c  \
	packet-cpha.c  \
	packet-cups.c  \
	packet-data.c  \
	packet-dccp.c \
	packet-dcerpc.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-afs4int.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-atsvc.c \
	packet-dcerpc-bossvr.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-browser.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-cds_clerkserver.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-cds_solicit.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-conv.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-cprpc_server.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-dce122.c \
	packet-dcerpc-dfs.c \
	packet-dcerpc-dnsserver.c \
	packet-dcerpc-drsuapi.c \
	packet-dcerpc-dtsprovider.c \
	packet-dcerpc-dtsstime_req.c \
	packet-dcerpc-epm.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-fldb.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-ftserver.c \
	packet-dcerpc-krb5rpc.c \
	packet-dcerpc-lsa.c \
	packet-dcerpc-lsa-ds.c \
	packet-dcerpc-mapi.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-messenger.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-mgmt.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-ndr.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-netlogon.c \
	packet-dcerpc-nspi.c \
	packet-dcerpc-oxid.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-reg.c \
	packet-dcerpc-remact.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-rep_proc.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-roverride.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-rpriv.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_acct.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_attr.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_misc.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_pgo.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_repadm.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_replist.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_unix.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-rsec_login.c  \
	packet-dcerpc-samr.c \
	packet-dcerpc-secidmap.c \
	packet-dcerpc-spoolss.c \
	packet-dcerpc-srvsvc.c \
	packet-dcerpc-svcctl.c \
	packet-dcerpc-tapi.c \
	packet-dcerpc-tkn4int.c \
	packet-dcerpc-ubikdisk.c \
	packet-dcerpc-ubikvote.c \
	packet-dcerpc-update.c \
	packet-dcerpc-wkssvc.c \
	packet-ddtp.c  \
	packet-dec-bpdu.c \
	packet-dhcpv6.c \
	packet-diameter.c \
	packet-distcc.c \
	packet-dlsw.c  \
	packet-dns.c   \
	packet-dsi.c   \
	packet-dvmrp.c \
	packet-eap.c \
	packet-eapol.c \
	packet-echo.c \
	packet-edonkey.c \
	packet-eigrp.c \
	packet-enc.c	\
	packet-enip.c   \
	packet-esis.c  \
	packet-eth.c   \
	packet-etherip.c	\
	packet-ethertype.c   \
	packet-fc.c \
	packet-fcct.c \
	packet-fcdns.c \
	packet-fcels.c \
	packet-fcfcs.c \
	packet-fcfzs.c \
	packet-fcip.c \
	packet-fclctl.c \
	packet-fcp.c \
	packet-fcswils.c \
	packet-fddi.c  \
	packet-fix.c  \
	packet-fr.c    \
	packet-frame.c  \
	packet-ftp.c   \
	packet-fw1.c   \
	packet-giop.c  \
	packet-gmrp.c \
	packet-gnutella.c \
	packet-gprs-ns.c \
	packet-gre.c   \
	packet-gssapi.c \
	packet-gtp.c   \
	packet-gvrp.c  \
	packet-h1.c    \
	packet-h225.c  \
	packet-h245.c  \
	packet-h261.c  \
	packet-h263.c  \
	packet-hclnfsd.c  \
	packet-hpext.c \
	packet-hsrp.c  \
	packet-http.c  \
	packet-hyperscsi.c \
	packet-iapp.c  \
	packet-ib.c  \
	packet-icap.c  \
	packet-icmpv6.c\
	packet-icp.c   \
	packet-icq.c   \
	packet-ieee80211.c \
	packet-ieee8023.c \
	packet-igmp.c  \
	packet-igrp.c  \
	packet-imap.c   \
	packet-ip.c    \
	packet-ipfc.c    \
	packet-ipmi.c  \
	packet-ipp.c   \
	packet-ipsec.c \
	packet-ipsec-udp.c \
	packet-ipv6.c  \
	packet-ipx.c   \
	packet-ipxwan.c \
	packet-irc.c   \
	packet-isakmp.c\
	packet-iscsi.c \
	packet-isdn.c \
	packet-isis.c  \
	packet-isis-clv.c \
	packet-isis-hello.c \
	packet-isis-lsp.c \
	packet-isis-snp.c \
	packet-isl.c   \
	packet-isns.c \
	packet-isup.c  \
	packet-iua.c   \
	packet-jabber.c \
	packet-kadm5.c \
	packet-kerberos.c \
	packet-klm.c   \
	packet-l2tp.c  \
	packet-lapb.c  \
	packet-lapbether.c \
	packet-lapd.c  \
	packet-laplink.c  \
	packet-ldap.c  \
	packet-ldp.c   \
	packet-llc.c   \
	packet-lmi.c   \
	packet-lmp.c   \
	packet-lpd.c   \
	packet-lwapp.c \
	packet-m2pa.c  \
	packet-m2tp.c  \
	packet-m2ua.c  \
	packet-m3ua.c  \
	packet-mbtcp.c \
	packet-mdshdr.c \
	packet-mip.c  \
	packet-mip6.c  \
	packet-mmse.c  \
	packet-mount.c \
	packet-mpeg1.c  \
	packet-mpls.c \
	packet-mrdisc.c \
	packet-msdp.c  \
	packet-msn-messenger.c \
	packet-msnip.c \
	packet-msproxy.c \
	packet-mtp2.c \
	packet-mtp3.c \
	packet-mtp3mg.c \
	packet-mysql.c \
	packet-nbipx.c \
	packet-nbns.c  \
	packet-ncp.c   \
	packet-ncp2222.c   \
	packet-ndmp.c  \
	packet-ndps.c  \
	packet-netbios.c \
	packet-netflow.c \
	packet-nfs.c   \
	packet-nfsacl.c \
	packet-nfsauth.c \
	packet-nisplus.c \
	packet-nlm.c   \
	packet-nlsp.c  \
	packet-nntp.c  \
	packet-nt-oui.c \
	packet-nt-sonmp.c \
	packet-ntlmssp.c  \
	packet-ntp.c  \
	packet-null.c  \
	packet-osi.c   \
	packet-osi-options.c \
	packet-ospf.c  \
	packet-pcnfsd.c \
	packet-per.c \
	packet-pflog.c \
	packet-pgm.c   \
	packet-pim.c   \
	packet-pop.c   \
	packet-portmap.c   \
	packet-ppp.c   \
	packet-pppoe.c \
	packet-pptp.c  \
	packet-prism.c \
	packet-q2931.c \
	packet-q931.c  \
	packet-q933.c  \
	packet-qllc.c  \
	packet-quake.c \
	packet-quake2.c \
	packet-quake3.c \
	packet-quakeworld.c \
	packet-radius.c\
	packet-ranap.c \
	packet-raw.c   \
	packet-rip.c   \
	packet-ripng.c \
	packet-rlogin.c \
	packet-rmcp.c  \
	packet-rmi.c \
	packet-rmp.c   \
	packet-rpc.c   \
	packet-rpl.c   \
	packet-rquota.c \
	packet-rsh.c   \
	packet-rstat.c \
	packet-rsvp.c  \
	packet-rsync.c \
	packet-rtcp.c  \
	packet-rtp.c   \
	packet-rtp-events.c \
	packet-rtsp.c  \
	packet-rwall.c \
	packet-rx.c  \
	packet-sadmind.c \
	packet-sap.c   \
	packet-sccp.c  \
	packet-sccpmg.c  \
	packet-scsi.c  \
	packet-sctp.c  \
	packet-sdlc.c  \
	packet-sdp.c   \
	packet-sflow.c \
	packet-sip.c   \
	packet-skinny.c   \
	packet-slimp3.c   \
	packet-sll.c   \
	packet-slowprotocols.c \
	packet-smb.c   \
	packet-smb-browse.c \
	packet-smb-common.c \
	packet-smb-logon.c \
	packet-smb-mailslot.c \
	packet-smb-pipe.c \
	packet-smb-sidsnooping.c \
	packet-smpp.c \
	packet-smtp.c \
	packet-sna.c   \
	packet-snaeth.c \
	packet-snmp.c	\
	packet-socks.c \
	packet-spnego.c \
	packet-spray.c \
	packet-srvloc.c \
	packet-sscop.c \
	packet-ssh.c   \
	packet-ssl.c   \
	packet-stat.c   \
	packet-stat-notify.c \
	packet-stun.c  \
	packet-sua.c   \
	packet-syslog.c \
	packet-t38.c	\
	packet-tacacs.c \
	packet-tcp.c   \
	packet-tds.c   \
	packet-telnet.c\
	packet-teredo.c\
	packet-tftp.c  \
	packet-time.c  \
	packet-tns.c \
	packet-tpkt.c  \
	packet-tr.c    \
	packet-trmac.c \
	packet-tsp.c \
	packet-tzsp.c  \
	packet-ucp.c   \
	packet-udp.c   \
	packet-v120.c \
	packet-vines.c \
	packet-vj.c   \
	packet-vlan.c \
	packet-vrrp.c \
	packet-vtp.c  \
	packet-wap.c \
	packet-wbxml.c \
	packet-wccp.c \
	packet-wcp.c \
	packet-wfleet-hdlc.c \
	packet-who.c  \
	packet-wlancap.c \
	packet-wsp.c \
	packet-wtls.c \
	packet-wtp.c \
	packet-x11.c   \
	packet-x25.c   \
	packet-x29.c   \
	packet-xdmcp.c \
	packet-xot.c   \
	packet-xyplex.c   \
	packet-yhoo.c  \
	packet-ymsg.c  \
	packet-ypbind.c \
	packet-yppasswd.c \
	packet-ypserv.c \
	packet-ypxfr.c \
	packet-zebra.c

plugin_libs = \
	plugins/artnet/artnet.la \
	plugins/docsis/docsis.la \
	plugins/giop/cosnaming.la \
	plugins/giop/coseventcomm.la \
	plugins/gryphon/gryphon.la \
	plugins/lwres/lwres.la \
	plugins/megaco/megaco.la \
	plugins/mgcp/mgcp.la \
	plugins/pcli/pcli.la \
	plugins/rtnet/rtnet.la

#plugin_libs =

plugin_ldadd = \
	"-dlopen" self	\
	"-dlopen" plugins/artnet/artnet.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/docsis/docsis.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/giop/cosnaming.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/giop/coseventcomm.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/gryphon/gryphon.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/lwres/lwres.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/megaco/megaco.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/mgcp/mgcp.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/pcli/pcli.la \
	"-dlopen" plugins/rtnet/rtnet.la

#plugin_ldadd = \
#	plugins/artnet/packet-artnet.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-bpkmattr.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-bpkmreq.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-bpkmrsp.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-docsis.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dsaack.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dsareq.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dsarsp.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dscack.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dscreq.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dscrsp.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dsdreq.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dsdrsp.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-macmgmt.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-map.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-regack.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-regreq.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-regrsp.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-rngreq.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-rngrsp.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-tlv.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-uccreq.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-uccrsp.o \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-ucd.o \
#	plugins/giop/packet-cosnaming.o \
#	plugins/giop/packet-coseventcomm.o \
#	plugins/gryphon/packet-gryphon.o \
#	plugins/lwres/packet-lwres.o \
#	plugins/megaco/packet-megaco.o \
#	plugins/mgcp/packet-mgcp.o \
#	plugins/pcli/packet-pcli.o \
#	plugins/rtnet/packet-rtnet.o

#plugin_ldadd =

plugin_src =
#plugin_src = \
#	plugins/artnet/packet-artnet.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-bpkmattr.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-bpkmreq.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-bpkmrsp.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-docsis.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dsaack.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dsareq.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dsarsp.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dscack.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dscreq.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dscrsp.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dsdreq.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-dsdrsp.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-macmgmt.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-map.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-regack.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-regreq.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-regrsp.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-rngreq.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-rngrsp.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-tlv.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-uccreq.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-uccrsp.c \
#	plugins/docsis/packet-ucd.c \
#	plugins/giop/packet-cosnaming.c \
#	plugins/giop/packet-coseventcomm.c \
#	plugins/gryphon/packet-gryphon.c \
#	plugins/lwres/packet-lwres.c \
#	plugins/megaco/packet-megaco.c \
#	plugins/mgcp/packet-mgcp.c \
#	plugins/pcli/packet-pcli.c \
#	plugins/rtnet/packet-rtnet.c

#plugin_src =

noinst_HEADERS = \
	packet-afp.h   \
	packet-afs-defs.h \
	packet-afs-macros.h \
	packet-afs-register-info.h \
	packet-afs.h   \
	packet-arcnet.h \
	packet-arp.h   \
	packet-atalk.h \
	packet-atm.h   \
	packet-bgp.h   \
	packet-bootparams.h \
	packet-chdlc.h \
	packet-clearcase.h  \
	packet-clip.h  \
	packet-data.h \
	packet-dccp.h \
	packet-dcerpc-atsvc.h \
	packet-dcerpc-browser.h \
	packet-dcerpc-dce122.h \
	packet-dcerpc-dfs.h \
	packet-dcerpc-dnsserver.h \
	packet-dcerpc-drsuapi.h \
	packet-dcerpc-lsa.h \
	packet-dcerpc-mapi.h \
	packet-dcerpc-netlogon.h \
	packet-dcerpc-nt.h \
	packet-dcerpc-reg.h \
	packet-dcerpc-samr.h \
	packet-dcerpc-spoolss.h \
	packet-dcerpc-srvsvc.h \
	packet-dcerpc-svcctl.h \
	packet-dcerpc-tapi.h \
	packet-dcerpc-wkssvc.h \
	packet-dcerpc.h \
	packet-ddtp.h  \
	packet-diameter-defs.h \
	packet-dns.h   \
	packet-dvmrp.h \
	packet-edonkey.h \
	packet-esis.h  \
	packet-eth.h   \
	packet-fc.h \
	packet-fcbls.h \
	packet-fcct.h \
	packet-fcdns.h \
	packet-fcels.h \
	packet-fcfcs.h \
	packet-fcfzs.h \
	packet-fclctl.h \
	packet-fcp.h \
	packet-fcswils.h \
	packet-fddi.h  \
	packet-frame.h  \
	packet-giop.h  \
	packet-gnutella.h \
	packet-gssapi.h \
	packet-gtp.h    \
	packet-h225.h    \
	packet-h245.h    \
	packet-hclnfsd.h  \
	packet-hpext.h	\
	packet-http.h  \
	packet-ieee80211.h \
	packet-ieee8023.h \
	packet-igmp.h  \
	packet-ip.h    \
	packet-ipfc.h  \
	packet-ipsec.h \
	packet-ipv6.h  \
	packet-ipx.h   \
	packet-isis-clv.h \
	packet-isis-hello.h \
	packet-isis-lsp.h \
	packet-isis-snp.h \
	packet-isis.h  \
	packet-isl.h   \
	packet-kerberos.h \
	packet-klm.h   \
	packet-ldap.h  \
	packet-llc.h   \
	packet-mip6.h  \
	packet-mount.h \
	packet-mrdisc.h \
	packet-msnip.h \
	packet-mtp3.h  \
	packet-ncp-int.h \
	packet-ndps.h    \
	packet-netbios.h \
	packet-nfs.h   \
	packet-nisplus.h \
	packet-nlm.h   \
	packet-ntp.h  \
	packet-null.h  \
	packet-osi-options.h \
	packet-osi.h   \
	packet-pcnfsd.h \
	packet-per.h   \
	packet-pflog.h \
	packet-pim.h   \
	packet-portmap.h   \
	packet-ppp.h   \
	packet-prism.h \
	packet-q931.h  \
	packet-raw.h   \
	packet-ripng.h \
	packet-rmi.h   \
	packet-rpc.h   \
	packet-rquota.h \
	packet-rsvp.h  \
	packet-rtcp.h  \
	packet-rtp.h   \
	packet-rtp-events.h \
	packet-rwall.h  \
	packet-rx.h  \
	packet-scsi.h  \
	packet-sll.h   \
	packet-smb-browse.h \
	packet-smb-common.h \
	packet-smb-logon.h \
	packet-smb-mailslot.h \
	packet-smb-pipe.h \
	packet-smb-sidsnooping.h \
	packet-sna.h   \
	packet-snmp.h	\
	packet-spray.h \
	packet-stat-notify.h \
	packet-stat.h   \
	packet-tacacs.h \
	packet-tcp.h   \
	packet-tns.h \
	packet-tpkt.h  \
	packet-tr.h    \
	packet-udp.h   \
	packet-vines.h \
	packet-vlan.h \
	packet-wap.h \
	packet-wccp.h \
	packet-wlancap.h \
	packet-wsp.h \
	packet-wtls.h \
	packet-wtp.h \
	packet-x11-keysym.h	\
	packet-ypbind.h \
	packet-yppasswd.h \
	packet-ypserv.h \
	packet-ypxfr.h

ETHEREAL_COMMON_SRC = \
	adler32.c      \
	adler32.h      \
	afn.c          \
	afn.h          \
	aftypes.h      \
	alignment.h    \
	arcnet_pids.h  \
	asn1.c         \
	asn1.h         \
	bridged_pids.h \
	capture_stop_conditions.c   \
	capture_stop_conditions.h   \
	cfile.c         \
	cfile.h         \
	chdlctypes.h   \
	color.h        \
	column.c       \
	column.h       \
	conditions.c   \
	conditions.h   \
	crc32.c        \
	crc32.h        \
	crypt-des.c    \
	crypt-des.h    \
	crypt-md4.c    \
	crypt-md4.h    \
	crypt-md5.c    \
	crypt-md5.h    \
	crypt-rc4.c    \
	crypt-rc4.h    \
	disabled_protos.c      \
	disabled_protos.h      \
	etypes.h       \
	file.h         \
	follow.c       \
	follow.h       \
	format-oid.h   \
	g711.c		\
	g711.h		\
	greproto.h     \
	in_cksum.c     \
	in_cksum.h     \
	ip_opts.h      \
	ipproto.c      \
	ipproto.h      \
	llcsaps.h      \
	nlpid.h        \
	oui.h          \
	packet-dcerpc-nt.c \
	pcap-util.c    \
	pcap-util.h    \
	ppptypes.h     \
	prefs-int.h    \
	prefs.c        \
	prefs.h        \
	print.c        \
	print.h        \
	ps.c           \
	ps.h           \
	ptvcursor.c	\
	ptvcursor.h	\
	reassemble.c   \
	reassemble.h   \
	register.h     \
	ringbuffer.c   \
	ringbuffer.h   \
	rpc_defrag.h   \
	rtp_pt.h       \
	sctpppids.h    \
	smb.h          \
	tap.c		\
	tap.h		\
	timestats.c	\
	timestats.h	\
	util.c         \
	util.h         \
	x11-declarations.h \
	x11-register-info.h \
	x264_prt_id.h  \
	xdlc.c         \
	xdlc.h         \
	xmlstub.c      \
	xmlstub.h

BUILT_SOURCES = \
	x11-declarations.h \
	x11-register-info.h

ethereal_SOURCES = \
	$(DISSECTOR_SRC) \
	$(ETHEREAL_COMMON_SRC) \
	register.c     \
	capture.c      \
	capture.h      \
	file.c         \
	filters.c      \
	filters.h      \
	globals.h      \
	menu.h         \
	progress_dlg.h \
	proto_hier_stats.h	\
	proto_hier_stats.c	\
	simple_dialog.h \
	statusbar.h    \
	summary.c      \
	summary.h      \
	ui_util.h

EXTRA_ethereal_SOURCES = \
	snprintf.c	\
	snprintf.h	\
	snprintf-imp.h	\
	strerror.c	\
	strerror.h	\
	strcasecmp.c	\
	strncasecmp.c	\
	mkstemp.c	\
	mkstemp.h	\
	strptime.c	\
	strptime.h

# Optional objects that I know how to build. These will be
# linked into the ethereal executable.
# They will also be linked into the tethereal executable; if this
# list ever grows to include something that can't be linked with
# tethereal, or if tethereal needs something that ethereal doesn't,
# we should probably split this into stuff needed both
# by ethereal and tethereal and stuff needed only by one or the
# other.
ethereal_optional_objects =   \

# Additional libs that I know how to build. These will be
# linked into the ethereal executable.
ethereal_additional_libs = \
	wiretap/libwiretap.a	\
	gtk/libui.a		\
	epan/libethereal.a	\
	epan/ftypes/libftypes.a \
	epan/dfilter/libdfilter.a

# This is the automake dependency variable for the executable
ethereal_DEPENDENCIES = \
	$(ethereal_optional_objects)	\
	$(ethereal_additional_libs)	\
	$(plugin_libs)

# This automake variable adds to the link-line for the executable.
#
# Note that Ethereal doesn't have to be linked with -L/usr/lib -rdynamic -lgmodule -lglib -ldl, as
# they are included in -L/usr/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lgtk -lgdk -rdynamic -lgmodule -lglib -ldl -lXi -lXext -lX11 -lm, and doesn't have to be linked with
#  or , as those should also be included in
# -L/usr/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lgtk -lgdk -rdynamic -lgmodule -lglib -ldl -lXi -lXext -lX11 -lm (as those are also needed for X applications, and GTK+
# applications are X applications).
#ethereal_LDFLAGS = -Wl,-static -all-static
ethereal_LDFLAGS = -export-dynamic

ethereal_LDADD = \
	$(ethereal_optional_objects)	\
	$(ethereal_additional_libs)	\
	-lnetsnmp -lcrypto -lm -lcrypto 		\
	$(plugin_ldadd)			\
	-lpcap -L/usr/lib -L/usr/X11R6/lib -lgtk -lgdk -rdynamic -lgmodule -lglib -ldl -lXi -lXext -lX11 -lm

TETHEREAL_TAP_SRC = \
	tap-bootpstat.c		\
	tap-dcerpcstat.c	\
	tap-httpstat.c		\
	tap-iostat.c		\
	tap-iousers.c		\
	tap-mgcpstat.c		\
	tap-protocolinfo.c	\
	tap-protohierstat.c	\
	tap-rpcstat.c		\
	tap-rpcprogs.c		\
	tap-smbsids.c		\
	tap-smbstat.c		\
	tap-wspstat.c

tethereal_SOURCES = \
	$(DISSECTOR_SRC) \
	$(ETHEREAL_COMMON_SRC) \
	$(TETHEREAL_TAP_SRC) \
	tethereal-tap-register.c \
	register.c     \
	tethereal.c

# Additional libs that I know how to build. These will be
# linked into the tethereal executable.
tethereal_additional_libs = \
	wiretap/libwiretap.a		\
	epan/libethereal.a		\
	epan/ftypes/libftypes.a		\
	epan/dfilter/libdfilter.a

# This is the automake dependency variable for the executable
tethereal_DEPENDENCIES = \
	$(ethereal_optional_objects)	\
	$(tethereal_additional_libs)	\
	$(plugin_libs)

# This automake variable adds to the link-line for the executable
tethereal_LDADD = \
	$(ethereal_optional_objects)	\
	$(tethereal_additional_libs)	\
	-lnetsnmp -lcrypto -lm -lcrypto		\
	$(plugin_ldadd)			\
	-L/usr/lib -rdynamic -lgmodule -lglib -ldl -lm			\
	-lpcap

#tethereal_LDFLAGS = -Wl,-static -all-static
tethereal_LDFLAGS = -export-dynamic

# Optional objects that I know how to build, and that are needed by
# text2pcap.
text2pcap_optional_objects =

text2pcap_SOURCES = text2pcap.c text2pcap-scanner.l
text2pcap_DEPENDENCIES = text2pcap.h

# This automake variable adds to the link-line for the executable
text2pcap_LDADD = $(text2pcap_optional_objects) \
	-L/usr/lib -rdynamic -lgmodule -lglib -ldl -lm

mergecap_SOURCES = mergecap.c
mergecap_DEPENDENCIES = wiretap/libwiretap.a

editcap_SOURCES = editcap.c

# This is the automake dependency variable for the executable
editcap_DEPENDENCIES = wiretap/libwiretap.a

# This automake variable adds to the link-line for the executable
editcap_LDADD = wiretap/libwiretap.a -L/usr/lib -rdynamic -lgmodule -lglib -ldl
mergecap_LDADD = wiretap/libwiretap.a -L/usr/lib -rdynamic -lgmodule -lglib -ldl

# Common headers
AM_CPPFLAGS = -I$(top_srcdir) -I$(top_srcdir)/wiretap

#
# Build shell scripts by doing variable substitution.
# Taken from autoconf 2.13.
#
editsh = sed -e 's,@''SHELL''@,$(SHELL),g'

SUFFIXES = .sh

dftest_SOURCES = \
	$(DISSECTOR_SRC) \
	$(ETHEREAL_COMMON_SRC) \
	register.c     \
	dftest.c

dftest_additional_libs = \
	wiretap/libwiretap.a		\
	epan/libethereal.a		\
	epan/ftypes/libftypes.a		\
	epan/dfilter/libdfilter.a

dftest_DEPENDENCIES = \
	$(ethereal_optional_objects)	\
	$(dftest_additional_libs)	\
	$(plugin_libs)

# This automake variable adds to the link-line for the executable
dftest_LDADD = \
	$(ethereal_optional_objects)	\
	$(dftest_additional_libs)	\
	-lnetsnmp -lcrypto -lm -lcrypto		\
	$(plugin_ldadd)			\
	-L/usr/lib -rdynamic -lgmodule -lglib -ldl -lm \
	-lpcap

dftest_LDFLAGS = -export-dynamic

CLEANFILES = \
	idl2eth

DISTCLEANFILES = \
	aclocal-missing/*.m4 \
	ps.c		\
	rdps		\
	*~

MAINTAINERCLEANFILES = \
	register.c		\
	ps.c

EXTRA_DIST = \
	Ethereal.desktop	\
	FAQ			\
	FAQ.include		\
	INSTALL.configure       \
	Makefile.nmake		\
	README.aix		\
	README.bsd		\
	README.hpux		\
	README.irix		\
	README.linux		\
	README.tru64		\
	README.vmware		\
	README.win32		\
	TODO			\
	aclocal-fallback/glib-2.0.m4 \
	aclocal-fallback/glib.m4 \
	aclocal-fallback/gtk-2.0.m4 \
	aclocal-fallback/gtk.m4 \
	aclocal-flags		\
	aclocal-missing/dummy	\
	autogen.sh		\
	capture-wpcap.c		\
	capture-wpcap.h		\
	cleanbld.bat		\
	config.h.win32		\
	config.nmake		\
	debian/README.debian	\
	debian/changelog	\
	debian/control		\
	debian/copyright	\
	debian/dirs		\
	debian/docs		\
	debian/menu		\
	debian/postinst		\
	debian/prerm		\
	debian/rules		\
	dictionary.dtd		\
	dictionary.xml		\
	doc/Makefile.am         \
	doc/Makefile.nmake      \
	doc/README.design       \
	doc/README.developer    \
	doc/README.idl2eth      \
	doc/README.plugins      \
	doc/README.regression   \
	doc/README.tapping	\
	doc/README.tvbuff	\
	doc/dfilter2pod.pl	\
	doc/editcap.pod		\
	doc/ethereal.pod.template \
	doc/idl2eth.pod		\
	doc/mergecap.pod	\
	doc/randpkt.txt		\
	doc/tethereal.pod.template \
	doc/text2pcap.pod	\
	editcap.c		\
	ethereal_be.py		\
	ethereal_gen.py		\
	getopt.c		\
	getopt.h		\
	idl2eth.sh		\
	image/Makefile.nmake	\
	image/README.image	\
	image/clist_ascend.xpm	\
	image/clist_descend.xpm	\
	image/dn_arrow.xpm	\
	image/editcap.rc.in	\
	image/eexcl3d64.xpm	\
	image/eicon3d16.xpm	\
	image/eicon3d32.xpm	\
	image/eicon3d48.xpm	\
	image/eicon3d64.xpm	\
	image/elogo3d48x48.png	\
	image/ethereal.ico	\
	image/ethereal.rc.in	\
	image/ethereal48x48-trans.png  \
	image/ethereal48x48.png \
	image/hi16-app-ethereal.png	\
	image/hi32-app-ethereal.png	\
	image/hi48-app-ethereal.png	\
	image/icon-ethereal.xpm	\
	image/icon-excl.xpm	\
	image/lo16-app-ethereal.png	\
	image/lo32-app-ethereal.png	\
	image/lo48-app-ethereal.png	\
	image/mergecap.rc.in	\
	image/nsis-checked.bmp	\
	image/nsis-unchecked.bmp	\
	image/tethereal.rc.in	\
	image/text2pcap.rc.in	\
	image/up_arrow.xpm	\
	make-manuf		\
	make-reg-dotc		\
	make-reg-dotc.py	\
	make-tapreg-dotc		\
	manuf                   \
	manuf.tmpl		\
	mergecap.c		\
	mobileipv4.xml		\
	nasreq.xml		\
	ncp2222.py              \
	packet-ncp2222.inc	\
	print.ps                \
	process-x11-fields.pl	\
	randpkt.c		\
	rdps.c			\
	sunping.xml		\
	text2pcap-scanner.l     \
	text2pcap.c             \
	text2pcap.h             \
	wka.tmpl		\
	x11-fields

#
# Currently register.c can be included in the distribution because
# we always build all protocol dissectors. We used to have to check
# whether or not to build the snmp dissector. If we again need to
# variably build something, making register.c non-portable, uncomment
# the dist-hook line below.
#
# Oh, yuk.  We don't want to include "register.c" in the distribution, as
# its contents depend on the configuration, and therefore we want it
# to be built when the first "make" is done; however, Automake insists
# on putting *all* source into the distribution.
#
# We work around this by having a "dist-hook" rule that deletes
# "register.c", so that "dist" won't pick it up.
#
#dist-hook:
#	@rm -f $(distdir)/register.c
DIST_SUBDIRS = tools wiretap doc epan plugins packaging gtk

SUBDIRS = tools wiretap doc epan plugins packaging gtk
#SUBDIRS = tools wiretap doc epan packaging gtk

# We load top_stagedir with an explicit path so that libtool doesn't freak.
top_stagedir = `cd $(top_srcdir) && pwd`/packaging/svr4.stage
stagedir = $(top_stagedir)/$(PACKAGE).stage
host_cpu = i686
host_os = linux-gnu

rpm_topdir = `cd $(top_srcdir) && pwd`/packaging/rpm
subdir = .
ACLOCAL_M4 = $(top_srcdir)/aclocal.m4
mkinstalldirs = $(SHELL) $(top_srcdir)/mkinstalldirs
CONFIG_HEADER = config.h
CONFIG_CLEAN_FILES =
EXTRA_PROGRAMS = ethereal$(EXEEXT) tethereal$(EXEEXT) editcap$(EXEEXT) \
	mergecap$(EXEEXT) dftest$(EXEEXT) text2pcap$(EXEEXT)
bin_PROGRAMS = ethereal editcap mergecap \
	tethereal   text2pcap
PROGRAMS = $(bin_PROGRAMS)

am__objects_1 = packet-aarp.$(OBJEXT) packet-acap.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-afp.$(OBJEXT) packet-afs.$(OBJEXT) packet-aim.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ajp13.$(OBJEXT) packet-ans.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-aodv.$(OBJEXT) packet-arcnet.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-arp.$(OBJEXT) packet-asap.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ascend.$(OBJEXT) packet-asf.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-atalk.$(OBJEXT) packet-atm.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-auto_rp.$(OBJEXT) packet-bacapp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-bacnet.$(OBJEXT) packet-beep.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-bgp.$(OBJEXT) packet-bofl.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-bootp.$(OBJEXT) packet-bootparams.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-bpdu.$(OBJEXT) packet-brdwlk.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-bssgp.$(OBJEXT) packet-bvlc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-cdp.$(OBJEXT) packet-cgmp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-chdlc.$(OBJEXT) packet-cisco-oui.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-clearcase.$(OBJEXT) packet-clip.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-clnp.$(OBJEXT) packet-cops.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-cosine.$(OBJEXT) packet-cpha.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-cups.$(OBJEXT) packet-data.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dccp.$(OBJEXT) packet-dcerpc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-afs4int.$(OBJEXT) packet-dcerpc-atsvc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-bossvr.$(OBJEXT) packet-dcerpc-browser.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-cds_clerkserver.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-cds_solicit.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-conv.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-cprpc_server.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-dce122.$(OBJEXT) packet-dcerpc-dfs.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-dnsserver.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-drsuapi.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-dtsprovider.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-dtsstime_req.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-epm.$(OBJEXT) packet-dcerpc-fldb.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-ftserver.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-krb5rpc.$(OBJEXT) packet-dcerpc-lsa.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-lsa-ds.$(OBJEXT) packet-dcerpc-mapi.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-messenger.$(OBJEXT) packet-dcerpc-mgmt.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-ndr.$(OBJEXT) packet-dcerpc-netlogon.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-nspi.$(OBJEXT) packet-dcerpc-oxid.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-reg.$(OBJEXT) packet-dcerpc-remact.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-rep_proc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-roverride.$(OBJEXT) packet-dcerpc-rpriv.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_acct.$(OBJEXT) packet-dcerpc-rs_attr.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_misc.$(OBJEXT) packet-dcerpc-rs_pgo.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_repadm.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_replist.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-rs_unix.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-rsec_login.$(OBJEXT) packet-dcerpc-samr.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-secidmap.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-spoolss.$(OBJEXT) packet-dcerpc-srvsvc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-svcctl.$(OBJEXT) packet-dcerpc-tapi.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-tkn4int.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-ubikdisk.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-ubikvote.$(OBJEXT) packet-dcerpc-update.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-wkssvc.$(OBJEXT) packet-ddtp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dec-bpdu.$(OBJEXT) packet-dhcpv6.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-diameter.$(OBJEXT) packet-distcc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dlsw.$(OBJEXT) packet-dns.$(OBJEXT) packet-dsi.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dvmrp.$(OBJEXT) packet-eap.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-eapol.$(OBJEXT) packet-echo.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-edonkey.$(OBJEXT) packet-eigrp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-enc.$(OBJEXT) packet-enip.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-esis.$(OBJEXT) packet-eth.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-etherip.$(OBJEXT) packet-ethertype.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-fc.$(OBJEXT) packet-fcct.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-fcdns.$(OBJEXT) packet-fcels.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-fcfcs.$(OBJEXT) packet-fcfzs.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-fcip.$(OBJEXT) packet-fclctl.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-fcp.$(OBJEXT) packet-fcswils.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-fddi.$(OBJEXT) packet-fix.$(OBJEXT) packet-fr.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-frame.$(OBJEXT) packet-ftp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-fw1.$(OBJEXT) packet-giop.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-gmrp.$(OBJEXT) packet-gnutella.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-gprs-ns.$(OBJEXT) packet-gre.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-gssapi.$(OBJEXT) packet-gtp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-gvrp.$(OBJEXT) packet-h1.$(OBJEXT) packet-h225.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-h245.$(OBJEXT) packet-h261.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-h263.$(OBJEXT) packet-hclnfsd.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-hpext.$(OBJEXT) packet-hsrp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-http.$(OBJEXT) packet-hyperscsi.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-iapp.$(OBJEXT) packet-ib.$(OBJEXT) packet-icap.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-icmpv6.$(OBJEXT) packet-icp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-icq.$(OBJEXT) packet-ieee80211.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ieee8023.$(OBJEXT) packet-igmp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-igrp.$(OBJEXT) packet-imap.$(OBJEXT) packet-ip.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ipfc.$(OBJEXT) packet-ipmi.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ipp.$(OBJEXT) packet-ipsec.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ipsec-udp.$(OBJEXT) packet-ipv6.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ipx.$(OBJEXT) packet-ipxwan.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-irc.$(OBJEXT) packet-isakmp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-iscsi.$(OBJEXT) packet-isdn.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-isis.$(OBJEXT) packet-isis-clv.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-isis-hello.$(OBJEXT) packet-isis-lsp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-isis-snp.$(OBJEXT) packet-isl.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-isns.$(OBJEXT) packet-isup.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-iua.$(OBJEXT) packet-jabber.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-kadm5.$(OBJEXT) packet-kerberos.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-klm.$(OBJEXT) packet-l2tp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-lapb.$(OBJEXT) packet-lapbether.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-lapd.$(OBJEXT) packet-laplink.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ldap.$(OBJEXT) packet-ldp.$(OBJEXT) packet-llc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-lmi.$(OBJEXT) packet-lmp.$(OBJEXT) packet-lpd.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-lwapp.$(OBJEXT) packet-m2pa.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-m2tp.$(OBJEXT) packet-m2ua.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-m3ua.$(OBJEXT) packet-mbtcp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-mdshdr.$(OBJEXT) packet-mip.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-mip6.$(OBJEXT) packet-mmse.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-mount.$(OBJEXT) packet-mpeg1.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-mpls.$(OBJEXT) packet-mrdisc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-msdp.$(OBJEXT) packet-msn-messenger.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-msnip.$(OBJEXT) packet-msproxy.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-mtp2.$(OBJEXT) packet-mtp3.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-mtp3mg.$(OBJEXT) packet-mysql.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-nbipx.$(OBJEXT) packet-nbns.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ncp.$(OBJEXT) packet-ncp2222.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ndmp.$(OBJEXT) packet-ndps.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-netbios.$(OBJEXT) packet-netflow.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-nfs.$(OBJEXT) packet-nfsacl.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-nfsauth.$(OBJEXT) packet-nisplus.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-nlm.$(OBJEXT) packet-nlsp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-nntp.$(OBJEXT) packet-nt-oui.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-nt-sonmp.$(OBJEXT) packet-ntlmssp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ntp.$(OBJEXT) packet-null.$(OBJEXT) packet-osi.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-osi-options.$(OBJEXT) packet-ospf.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-pcnfsd.$(OBJEXT) packet-per.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-pflog.$(OBJEXT) packet-pgm.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-pim.$(OBJEXT) packet-pop.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-portmap.$(OBJEXT) packet-ppp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-pppoe.$(OBJEXT) packet-pptp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-prism.$(OBJEXT) packet-q2931.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-q931.$(OBJEXT) packet-q933.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-qllc.$(OBJEXT) packet-quake.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-quake2.$(OBJEXT) packet-quake3.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-quakeworld.$(OBJEXT) packet-radius.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ranap.$(OBJEXT) packet-raw.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-rip.$(OBJEXT) packet-ripng.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-rlogin.$(OBJEXT) packet-rmcp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-rmi.$(OBJEXT) packet-rmp.$(OBJEXT) packet-rpc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-rpl.$(OBJEXT) packet-rquota.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-rsh.$(OBJEXT) packet-rstat.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-rsvp.$(OBJEXT) packet-rsync.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-rtcp.$(OBJEXT) packet-rtp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-rtp-events.$(OBJEXT) packet-rtsp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-rwall.$(OBJEXT) packet-rx.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-sadmind.$(OBJEXT) packet-sap.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-sccp.$(OBJEXT) packet-sccpmg.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-scsi.$(OBJEXT) packet-sctp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-sdlc.$(OBJEXT) packet-sdp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-sflow.$(OBJEXT) packet-sip.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-skinny.$(OBJEXT) packet-slimp3.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-sll.$(OBJEXT) packet-slowprotocols.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-smb.$(OBJEXT) packet-smb-browse.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-smb-common.$(OBJEXT) packet-smb-logon.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-smb-mailslot.$(OBJEXT) packet-smb-pipe.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-smb-sidsnooping.$(OBJEXT) packet-smpp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-smtp.$(OBJEXT) packet-sna.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-snaeth.$(OBJEXT) packet-snmp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-socks.$(OBJEXT) packet-spnego.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-spray.$(OBJEXT) packet-srvloc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-sscop.$(OBJEXT) packet-ssh.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ssl.$(OBJEXT) packet-stat.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-stat-notify.$(OBJEXT) packet-stun.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-sua.$(OBJEXT) packet-syslog.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-t38.$(OBJEXT) packet-tacacs.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-tcp.$(OBJEXT) packet-tds.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-telnet.$(OBJEXT) packet-teredo.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-tftp.$(OBJEXT) packet-time.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-tns.$(OBJEXT) packet-tpkt.$(OBJEXT) packet-tr.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-trmac.$(OBJEXT) packet-tsp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-tzsp.$(OBJEXT) packet-ucp.$(OBJEXT) packet-udp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-v120.$(OBJEXT) packet-vines.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-vj.$(OBJEXT) packet-vlan.$(OBJEXT) packet-vrrp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-vtp.$(OBJEXT) packet-wap.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-wbxml.$(OBJEXT) packet-wccp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-wcp.$(OBJEXT) packet-wfleet-hdlc.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-who.$(OBJEXT) packet-wlancap.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-wsp.$(OBJEXT) packet-wtls.$(OBJEXT) packet-wtp.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-x11.$(OBJEXT) packet-x25.$(OBJEXT) packet-x29.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-xdmcp.$(OBJEXT) packet-xot.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-xyplex.$(OBJEXT) packet-yhoo.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ymsg.$(OBJEXT) packet-ypbind.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-yppasswd.$(OBJEXT) packet-ypserv.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-ypxfr.$(OBJEXT) packet-zebra.$(OBJEXT)
am__objects_2 = adler32.$(OBJEXT) afn.$(OBJEXT) asn1.$(OBJEXT) \
	capture_stop_conditions.$(OBJEXT) cfile.$(OBJEXT) \
	column.$(OBJEXT) conditions.$(OBJEXT) crc32.$(OBJEXT) \
	crypt-des.$(OBJEXT) crypt-md4.$(OBJEXT) crypt-md5.$(OBJEXT) \
	crypt-rc4.$(OBJEXT) disabled_protos.$(OBJEXT) follow.$(OBJEXT) \
	g711.$(OBJEXT) in_cksum.$(OBJEXT) ipproto.$(OBJEXT) \
	packet-dcerpc-nt.$(OBJEXT) pcap-util.$(OBJEXT) prefs.$(OBJEXT) \
	print.$(OBJEXT) ps.$(OBJEXT) ptvcursor.$(OBJEXT) \
	reassemble.$(OBJEXT) ringbuffer.$(OBJEXT) tap.$(OBJEXT) \
	timestats.$(OBJEXT) util.$(OBJEXT) xdlc.$(OBJEXT) \
	xmlstub.$(OBJEXT)
am_dftest_OBJECTS = $(am__objects_1) $(am__objects_2) register.$(OBJEXT) \
	dftest.$(OBJEXT)
dftest_OBJECTS = $(am_dftest_OBJECTS)
am_editcap_OBJECTS = editcap.$(OBJEXT)
editcap_OBJECTS = $(am_editcap_OBJECTS)
editcap_LDFLAGS =
am_ethereal_OBJECTS = $(am__objects_1) $(am__objects_2) \
	register.$(OBJEXT) capture.$(OBJEXT) file.$(OBJEXT) \
	filters.$(OBJEXT) proto_hier_stats.$(OBJEXT) summary.$(OBJEXT)
ethereal_OBJECTS = $(am_ethereal_OBJECTS)
am_mergecap_OBJECTS = mergecap.$(OBJEXT)
mergecap_OBJECTS = $(am_mergecap_OBJECTS)
mergecap_LDFLAGS =
am__objects_3 = tap-bootpstat.$(OBJEXT) tap-dcerpcstat.$(OBJEXT) \
	tap-httpstat.$(OBJEXT) tap-iostat.$(OBJEXT) \
	tap-iousers.$(OBJEXT) tap-mgcpstat.$(OBJEXT) \
	tap-protocolinfo.$(OBJEXT) tap-protohierstat.$(OBJEXT) \
	tap-rpcstat.$(OBJEXT) tap-rpcprogs.$(OBJEXT) \
	tap-smbsids.$(OBJEXT) tap-smbstat.$(OBJEXT) \
	tap-wspstat.$(OBJEXT)
am_tethereal_OBJECTS = $(am__objects_1) $(am__objects_2) \
	$(am__objects_3) tethereal-tap-register.$(OBJEXT) \
	register.$(OBJEXT) tethereal.$(OBJEXT)
tethereal_OBJECTS = $(am_tethereal_OBJECTS)
am_text2pcap_OBJECTS = text2pcap.$(OBJEXT) text2pcap-scanner.$(OBJEXT)
text2pcap_OBJECTS = $(am_text2pcap_OBJECTS)
text2pcap_LDFLAGS =
SCRIPTS = $(bin_SCRIPTS)

DEFS = -DHAVE_CONFIG_H
DEFAULT_INCLUDES =  -I. -I$(srcdir) -I.
CPPFLAGS =  -I/usr/include/rpm -DINET6 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -g -Dlinux -I/usr/include/rpm -I. -I/usr/include/net-snmp
LDFLAGS =  -L/usr/local/lib -L/usr/local/lib
LIBS = -lz
depcomp = $(SHELL) $(top_srcdir)/depcomp
am__depfiles_maybe = depfiles
DEP_FILES = ./$(DEPDIR)/adler32.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/afn.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/asn1.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/capture.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/capture_stop_conditions.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/cfile.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/column.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/conditions.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/crc32.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/crypt-des.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/crypt-md4.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/crypt-md5.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/crypt-rc4.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/dftest.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/disabled_protos.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/editcap.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/file.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/filters.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/follow.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/g711.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/in_cksum.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/ipproto.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/mergecap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/mkstemp.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-aarp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-acap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-afp.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-afs.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-aim.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ajp13.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ans.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-aodv.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-arcnet.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-arp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-asap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ascend.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-asf.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-atalk.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-atm.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-auto_rp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bacapp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bacnet.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-beep.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bgp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bofl.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bootp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bootparams.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bpdu.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-brdwlk.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bssgp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bvlc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cdp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cgmp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-chdlc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cisco-oui.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-clearcase.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-clip.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-clnp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cops.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cosine.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cpha.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cups.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-data.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dccp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-afs4int.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-atsvc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-bossvr.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-browser.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-cds_clerkserver.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-cds_solicit.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-conv.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-cprpc_server.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-dce122.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-dfs.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-dnsserver.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-drsuapi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-dtsprovider.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-dtsstime_req.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-epm.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-fldb.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-ftserver.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-krb5rpc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-lsa-ds.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-lsa.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-mapi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-messenger.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-mgmt.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-ndr.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-netlogon.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-nspi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-nt.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-oxid.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-reg.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-remact.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rep_proc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-roverride.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rpriv.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_acct.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_attr.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_misc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_pgo.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_repadm.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_replist.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_unix.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rsec_login.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-samr.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-secidmap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-spoolss.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-srvsvc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-svcctl.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-tapi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-tkn4int.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-ubikdisk.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-ubikvote.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-update.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-wkssvc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ddtp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dec-bpdu.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dhcpv6.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-diameter.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-distcc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dlsw.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dns.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dsi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dvmrp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-eap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-eapol.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-echo.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-edonkey.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-eigrp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-enc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-enip.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-esis.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-eth.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-etherip.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ethertype.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fc.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcct.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcdns.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcels.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcfcs.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcfzs.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcip.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fclctl.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcswils.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fddi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fix.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fr.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-frame.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ftp.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fw1.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-giop.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gmrp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gnutella.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gprs-ns.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gre.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gssapi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gtp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gvrp.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-h1.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-h225.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-h245.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-h261.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-h263.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-hclnfsd.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-hpext.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-hsrp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-http.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-hyperscsi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-iapp.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ib.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-icap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-icmpv6.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-icp.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-icq.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ieee80211.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ieee8023.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-igmp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-igrp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-imap.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ip.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipfc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipmi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipsec-udp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipsec.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipv6.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipx.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipxwan.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-irc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isakmp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-iscsi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isdn.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isis-clv.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isis-hello.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isis-lsp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isis-snp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isis.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isl.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isns.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isup.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-iua.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-jabber.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-kadm5.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-kerberos.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-klm.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-l2tp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lapb.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lapbether.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lapd.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-laplink.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ldap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ldp.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-llc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lmi.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lmp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lpd.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lwapp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-m2pa.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-m2tp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-m2ua.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-m3ua.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mbtcp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mdshdr.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mip.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mip6.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mmse.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mount.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mpeg1.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mpls.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mrdisc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-msdp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-msn-messenger.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-msnip.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-msproxy.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mtp2.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mtp3.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mtp3mg.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mysql.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nbipx.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nbns.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ncp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ncp2222.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ndmp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ndps.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-netbios.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-netflow.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nfs.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nfsacl.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nfsauth.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nisplus.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nlm.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nlsp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nntp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nt-oui.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nt-sonmp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ntlmssp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ntp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-null.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-osi-options.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-osi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ospf.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pcnfsd.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-per.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pflog.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pgm.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pim.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pop.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-portmap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ppp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pppoe.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pptp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-prism.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-q2931.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-q931.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-q933.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-qllc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-quake.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-quake2.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-quake3.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-quakeworld.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-radius.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ranap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-raw.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rip.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ripng.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rlogin.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rmcp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rmi.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rmp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rpc.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rpl.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rquota.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rsh.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rstat.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rsvp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rsync.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rtcp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rtp-events.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rtp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rtsp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rwall.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rx.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sadmind.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sccp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sccpmg.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-scsi.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sctp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sdlc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sdp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sflow.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sip.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-skinny.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-slimp3.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sll.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-slowprotocols.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-browse.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-common.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-logon.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-mailslot.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-pipe.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-sidsnooping.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smpp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smtp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sna.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-snaeth.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-snmp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-socks.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-spnego.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-spray.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-srvloc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sscop.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ssh.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ssl.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-stat-notify.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-stat.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-stun.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sua.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-syslog.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-t38.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tacacs.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tcp.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tds.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-telnet.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-teredo.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tftp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-time.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tns.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tpkt.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tr.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-trmac.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tsp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tzsp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ucp.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-udp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-v120.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-vines.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-vj.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-vlan.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-vrrp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-vtp.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wbxml.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wccp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wcp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wfleet-hdlc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-who.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wlancap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wsp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wtls.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wtp.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-x11.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-x25.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-x29.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-xdmcp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-xot.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-xyplex.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-yhoo.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ymsg.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ypbind.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-yppasswd.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ypserv.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ypxfr.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/packet-zebra.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/pcap-util.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/prefs.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/print.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/proto_hier_stats.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/ps.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/ptvcursor.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/reassemble.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/register.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/ringbuffer.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/snprintf.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/strcasecmp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/strerror.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/strncasecmp.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/strptime.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/summary.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-bootpstat.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-dcerpcstat.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-httpstat.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-iostat.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-iousers.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-mgcpstat.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-protocolinfo.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-protohierstat.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-rpcprogs.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-rpcstat.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-smbsids.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-smbstat.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tap-wspstat.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/tap.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tethereal-tap-register.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/tethereal.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/text2pcap-scanner.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/text2pcap.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/timestats.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/util.Po ./$(DEPDIR)/xdlc.Po \
	./$(DEPDIR)/xmlstub.Po
COMPILE = $(CC) $(DEFS) $(DEFAULT_INCLUDES) $(INCLUDES) $(AM_CPPFLAGS) \
	$(CPPFLAGS) $(AM_CFLAGS) $(CFLAGS)
LTCOMPILE = $(LIBTOOL) --mode=compile $(CC) $(DEFS) $(DEFAULT_INCLUDES) \
	$(INCLUDES) $(AM_CPPFLAGS) $(CPPFLAGS) $(AM_CFLAGS) $(CFLAGS)
CCLD = $(CC)
LINK = $(LIBTOOL) --mode=link $(CCLD) $(AM_CFLAGS) $(CFLAGS) \
	$(AM_LDFLAGS) $(LDFLAGS) -o $@
CFLAGS = -DINET6 -D_U_="__attribute__((unused))" -Wall -W -g -O2 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include/gtk-1.2 -I/usr/include/glib-1.2 -I/usr/lib/glib/include -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/usr/include/rpm -DINET6 -O2 -march=i386 -mcpu=i686 -g -Dlinux -I/usr/include/rpm -I. -I/usr/include/net-snmp
LEXCOMPILE = $(LEX) $(LFLAGS) $(AM_LFLAGS)
LTLEXCOMPILE = $(LIBTOOL) --mode=compile $(LEX) $(LFLAGS) $(AM_LFLAGS)
DIST_SOURCES = $(dftest_SOURCES) $(editcap_SOURCES) $(ethereal_SOURCES) \
	$(EXTRA_ethereal_SOURCES) $(mergecap_SOURCES) \
	$(tethereal_SOURCES) $(text2pcap_SOURCES)

NROFF = nroff
MANS = $(man1_MANS) $(man_MANS)
DATA = $(diameter_DATA) $(pkgdata_DATA)

HEADERS = $(noinst_HEADERS)

RECURSIVE_TARGETS = info-recursive dvi-recursive install-info-recursive \
	uninstall-info-recursive all-recursive install-data-recursive \
	install-exec-recursive installdirs-recursive install-recursive \
	uninstall-recursive check-recursive installcheck-recursive
DIST_COMMON = README $(noinst_HEADERS) AUTHORS COPYING ChangeLog \
	INSTALL Makefile.am Makefile.in NEWS TODO acinclude.m4 \
	aclocal.m4 config.guess config.h.in config.sub configure \
	configure.in depcomp install-sh ltmain.sh missing mkinstalldirs \
	text2pcap-scanner.c
SOURCES = $(dftest_SOURCES) $(editcap_SOURCES) $(ethereal_SOURCES) $(EXTRA_ethereal_SOURCES) $(mergecap_SOURCES) $(tethereal_SOURCES) $(text2pcap_SOURCES)

all: $(BUILT_SOURCES) config.h
	$(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) all-recursive

.SUFFIXES:
.SUFFIXES: .sh .c .l .lo .o .obj

am__CONFIG_DISTCLEAN_FILES = config.status config.cache config.log \
 configure.lineno
$(srcdir)/Makefile.in:  Makefile.am  $(top_srcdir)/configure.in $(ACLOCAL_M4)
	cd $(top_srcdir) && \
	  $(AUTOMAKE) --gnu  Makefile
Makefile:  $(srcdir)/Makefile.in  $(top_builddir)/config.status
	cd $(top_builddir) && $(SHELL) ./config.status $@ $(am__depfiles_maybe)

$(top_builddir)/config.status: $(srcdir)/configure $(CONFIG_STATUS_DEPENDENCIES)
	$(SHELL) ./config.status --recheck
$(srcdir)/configure:  $(srcdir)/configure.in $(ACLOCAL_M4) $(CONFIGURE_DEPENDENCIES)
	cd $(srcdir) && $(AUTOCONF)

$(ACLOCAL_M4):  configure.in acinclude.m4
	cd $(srcdir) && $(ACLOCAL) $(ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS)

config.h: stamp-h1
	@if test ! -f $@; then \
	  rm -f stamp-h1; \
	  $(MAKE) stamp-h1; \
	else :; fi

stamp-h1: $(srcdir)/config.h.in $(top_builddir)/config.status
	@rm -f stamp-h1
	cd $(top_builddir) && $(SHELL) ./config.status config.h

$(srcdir)/config.h.in:  $(top_srcdir)/configure.in $(ACLOCAL_M4)
	cd $(top_srcdir) && $(AUTOHEADER)
	touch $(srcdir)/config.h.in

distclean-hdr:
	-rm -f config.h stamp-h1
binPROGRAMS_INSTALL = $(INSTALL_PROGRAM)
install-binPROGRAMS: $(bin_PROGRAMS)
	@$(NORMAL_INSTALL)
	$(mkinstalldirs) $(DESTDIR)$(bindir)
	@list='$(bin_PROGRAMS)'; for p in $$list; do \
	  p1=`echo $$p|sed 's/$(EXEEXT)$$//'`; \
	  if test -f $$p \
	     || test -f $$p1 \
	  ; then \
	    f=`echo "$$p1" | sed 's,^.*/,,;$(transform);s/$$/$(EXEEXT)/'`; \
	   echo " $(INSTALL_PROGRAM_ENV) $(LIBTOOL) --mode=install $(binPROGRAMS_INSTALL) $$p $(DESTDIR)$(bindir)/$$f"; \
	   $(INSTALL_PROGRAM_ENV) $(LIBTOOL) --mode=install $(binPROGRAMS_INSTALL) $$p $(DESTDIR)$(bindir)/$$f; \
	  else :; fi; \
	done

uninstall-binPROGRAMS:
	@$(NORMAL_UNINSTALL)
	@list='$(bin_PROGRAMS)'; for p in $$list; do \
	  f=`echo "$$p" | sed 's,^.*/,,;s/$(EXEEXT)$$//;$(transform);s/$$/$(EXEEXT)/'`; \
	  echo " rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(bindir)/$$f"; \
	  rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(bindir)/$$f; \
	done

clean-binPROGRAMS:
	@list='$(bin_PROGRAMS)'; for p in $$list; do \
	  f=`echo $$p|sed 's/$(EXEEXT)$$//'`; \
	  echo " rm -f $$p $$f"; \
	  rm -f $$p $$f ; \
	done
dftest$(EXEEXT): $(dftest_OBJECTS) $(dftest_DEPENDENCIES)
	@rm -f dftest$(EXEEXT)
	$(LINK) $(dftest_LDFLAGS) $(dftest_OBJECTS) $(dftest_LDADD) $(LIBS)
editcap$(EXEEXT): $(editcap_OBJECTS) $(editcap_DEPENDENCIES)
	@rm -f editcap$(EXEEXT)
	$(LINK) $(editcap_LDFLAGS) $(editcap_OBJECTS) $(editcap_LDADD) $(LIBS)
ethereal$(EXEEXT): $(ethereal_OBJECTS) $(ethereal_DEPENDENCIES)
	@rm -f ethereal$(EXEEXT)
	$(LINK) $(ethereal_LDFLAGS) $(ethereal_OBJECTS) $(ethereal_LDADD) $(LIBS)
mergecap$(EXEEXT): $(mergecap_OBJECTS) $(mergecap_DEPENDENCIES)
	@rm -f mergecap$(EXEEXT)
	$(LINK) $(mergecap_LDFLAGS) $(mergecap_OBJECTS) $(mergecap_LDADD) $(LIBS)
tethereal$(EXEEXT): $(tethereal_OBJECTS) $(tethereal_DEPENDENCIES)
	@rm -f tethereal$(EXEEXT)
	$(LINK) $(tethereal_LDFLAGS) $(tethereal_OBJECTS) $(tethereal_LDADD) $(LIBS)
text2pcap$(EXEEXT): $(text2pcap_OBJECTS) $(text2pcap_DEPENDENCIES)
	@rm -f text2pcap$(EXEEXT)
	$(LINK) $(text2pcap_LDFLAGS) $(text2pcap_OBJECTS) $(text2pcap_LDADD) $(LIBS)
binSCRIPT_INSTALL = $(INSTALL_SCRIPT)
install-binSCRIPTS: $(bin_SCRIPTS)
	@$(NORMAL_INSTALL)
	$(mkinstalldirs) $(DESTDIR)$(bindir)
	@list='$(bin_SCRIPTS)'; for p in $$list; do \
	  if test -f "$$p"; then d=; else d="$(srcdir)/"; fi; \
	  if test -f $$d$$p; then \
	    f=`echo "$$p" | sed 's|^.*/||;$(transform)'`; \
	    echo " $(binSCRIPT_INSTALL) $$d$$p $(DESTDIR)$(bindir)/$$f"; \
	    $(binSCRIPT_INSTALL) $$d$$p $(DESTDIR)$(bindir)/$$f; \
	  else :; fi; \
	done

uninstall-binSCRIPTS:
	@$(NORMAL_UNINSTALL)
	@list='$(bin_SCRIPTS)'; for p in $$list; do \
	  f=`echo "$$p" | sed 's|^.*/||;$(transform)'`; \
	  echo " rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(bindir)/$$f"; \
	  rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(bindir)/$$f; \
	done

mostlyclean-compile:
	-rm -f *.$(OBJEXT) core *.core

distclean-compile:
	-rm -f *.tab.c

include ./$(DEPDIR)/adler32.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/afn.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/asn1.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/capture.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/capture_stop_conditions.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/cfile.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/column.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/conditions.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/crc32.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/crypt-des.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/crypt-md4.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/crypt-md5.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/crypt-rc4.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/dftest.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/disabled_protos.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/editcap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/file.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/filters.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/follow.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/g711.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/in_cksum.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/ipproto.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/mergecap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/mkstemp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-aarp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-acap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-afp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-afs.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-aim.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ajp13.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ans.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-aodv.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-arcnet.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-arp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-asap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ascend.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-asf.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-atalk.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-atm.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-auto_rp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bacapp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bacnet.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-beep.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bgp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bofl.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bootp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bootparams.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bpdu.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-brdwlk.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bssgp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-bvlc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cdp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cgmp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-chdlc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cisco-oui.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-clearcase.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-clip.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-clnp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cops.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cosine.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cpha.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-cups.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-data.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dccp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-afs4int.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-atsvc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-bossvr.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-browser.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-cds_clerkserver.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-cds_solicit.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-conv.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-cprpc_server.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-dce122.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-dfs.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-dnsserver.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-drsuapi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-dtsprovider.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-dtsstime_req.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-epm.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-fldb.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-ftserver.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-krb5rpc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-lsa-ds.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-lsa.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-mapi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-messenger.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-mgmt.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-ndr.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-netlogon.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-nspi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-nt.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-oxid.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-reg.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-remact.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rep_proc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-roverride.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rpriv.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_acct.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_attr.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_misc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_pgo.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_repadm.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_replist.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rs_unix.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-rsec_login.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-samr.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-secidmap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-spoolss.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-srvsvc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-svcctl.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-tapi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-tkn4int.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-ubikdisk.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-ubikvote.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-update.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc-wkssvc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dcerpc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ddtp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dec-bpdu.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dhcpv6.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-diameter.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-distcc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dlsw.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dns.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dsi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-dvmrp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-eap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-eapol.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-echo.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-edonkey.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-eigrp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-enc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-enip.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-esis.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-eth.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-etherip.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ethertype.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcct.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcdns.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcels.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcfcs.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcfzs.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcip.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fclctl.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fcswils.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fddi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fix.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fr.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-frame.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ftp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-fw1.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-giop.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gmrp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gnutella.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gprs-ns.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gre.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gssapi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gtp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-gvrp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-h1.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-h225.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-h245.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-h261.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-h263.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-hclnfsd.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-hpext.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-hsrp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-http.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-hyperscsi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-iapp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ib.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-icap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-icmpv6.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-icp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-icq.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ieee80211.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ieee8023.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-igmp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-igrp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-imap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ip.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipfc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipmi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipsec-udp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipsec.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipv6.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipx.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ipxwan.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-irc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isakmp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-iscsi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isdn.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isis-clv.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isis-hello.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isis-lsp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isis-snp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isis.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isl.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isns.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-isup.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-iua.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-jabber.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-kadm5.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-kerberos.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-klm.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-l2tp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lapb.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lapbether.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lapd.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-laplink.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ldap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ldp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-llc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lmi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lmp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lpd.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-lwapp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-m2pa.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-m2tp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-m2ua.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-m3ua.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mbtcp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mdshdr.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mip.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mip6.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mmse.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mount.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mpeg1.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mpls.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mrdisc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-msdp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-msn-messenger.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-msnip.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-msproxy.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mtp2.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mtp3.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mtp3mg.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-mysql.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nbipx.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nbns.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ncp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ncp2222.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ndmp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ndps.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-netbios.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-netflow.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nfs.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nfsacl.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nfsauth.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nisplus.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nlm.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nlsp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nntp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nt-oui.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-nt-sonmp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ntlmssp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ntp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-null.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-osi-options.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-osi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ospf.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pcnfsd.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-per.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pflog.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pgm.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pim.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pop.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-portmap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ppp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pppoe.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-pptp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-prism.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-q2931.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-q931.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-q933.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-qllc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-quake.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-quake2.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-quake3.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-quakeworld.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-radius.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ranap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-raw.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rip.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ripng.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rlogin.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rmcp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rmi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rmp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rpc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rpl.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rquota.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rsh.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rstat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rsvp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rsync.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rtcp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rtp-events.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rtp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rtsp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rwall.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-rx.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sadmind.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sccp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sccpmg.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-scsi.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sctp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sdlc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sdp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sflow.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sip.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-skinny.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-slimp3.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sll.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-slowprotocols.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-browse.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-common.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-logon.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-mailslot.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-pipe.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb-sidsnooping.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smb.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smpp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-smtp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sna.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-snaeth.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-snmp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-socks.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-spnego.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-spray.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-srvloc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sscop.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ssh.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ssl.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-stat-notify.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-stat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-stun.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-sua.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-syslog.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-t38.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tacacs.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tcp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tds.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-telnet.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-teredo.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tftp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-time.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tns.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tpkt.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tr.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-trmac.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tsp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-tzsp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ucp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-udp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-v120.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-vines.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-vj.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-vlan.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-vrrp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-vtp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wbxml.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wccp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wcp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wfleet-hdlc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-who.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wlancap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wsp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wtls.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-wtp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-x11.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-x25.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-x29.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-xdmcp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-xot.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-xyplex.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-yhoo.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ymsg.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ypbind.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-yppasswd.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ypserv.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-ypxfr.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/packet-zebra.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/pcap-util.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/prefs.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/print.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/proto_hier_stats.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/ps.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/ptvcursor.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/reassemble.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/register.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/ringbuffer.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/snprintf.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/strcasecmp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/strerror.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/strncasecmp.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/strptime.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/summary.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-bootpstat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-dcerpcstat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-httpstat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-iostat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-iousers.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-mgcpstat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-protocolinfo.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-protohierstat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-rpcprogs.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-rpcstat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-smbsids.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-smbstat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap-wspstat.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tethereal-tap-register.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/tethereal.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/text2pcap-scanner.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/text2pcap.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/timestats.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/util.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/xdlc.Po
include ./$(DEPDIR)/xmlstub.Po

distclean-depend:
	-rm -rf ./$(DEPDIR)

.c.o:
	source='$<' object='$@' libtool=no \
	depfile='$(DEPDIR)/$*.Po' tmpdepfile='$(DEPDIR)/$*.TPo' \
	$(CCDEPMODE) $(depcomp) \
	$(COMPILE) -c `test -f '$<' || echo '$(srcdir)/'`$<

.c.obj:
	source='$<' object='$@' libtool=no \
	depfile='$(DEPDIR)/$*.Po' tmpdepfile='$(DEPDIR)/$*.TPo' \
	$(CCDEPMODE) $(depcomp) \
	$(COMPILE) -c `cygpath -w $<`

.c.lo:
	source='$<' object='$@' libtool=yes \
	depfile='$(DEPDIR)/$*.Plo' tmpdepfile='$(DEPDIR)/$*.TPlo' \
	$(CCDEPMODE) $(depcomp) \
	$(LTCOMPILE) -c -o $@ `test -f '$<' || echo '$(srcdir)/'`$<
CCDEPMODE = depmode=gcc3

.l.c:
	$(LEXCOMPILE) `test -f $< || echo '$(srcdir)/'`$<
	sed '/^#/ s|$(LEX_OUTPUT_ROOT)\.c|$@|' $(LEX_OUTPUT_ROOT).c >$@
	rm -f $(LEX_OUTPUT_ROOT).c

mostlyclean-libtool:
	-rm -f *.lo

clean-libtool:
	-rm -rf .libs _libs

distclean-libtool:
	-rm -f libtool
uninstall-info-am:

man1dir = $(mandir)/man1
install-man1: $(man1_MANS) $(man_MANS)
	@$(NORMAL_INSTALL)
	$(mkinstalldirs) $(DESTDIR)$(man1dir)
	@list='$(man1_MANS) $(dist_man1_MANS) $(nodist_man1_MANS)'; \
	l2='$(man_MANS) $(dist_man_MANS) $(nodist_man_MANS)'; \
	for i in $$l2; do \
	  case "$$i" in \
	    *.1*) list="$$list $$i" ;; \
	  esac; \
	done; \
	for i in $$list; do \
	  if test -f $(srcdir)/$$i; then file=$(srcdir)/$$i; \
	  else file=$$i; fi; \
	  ext=`echo $$i | sed -e 's/^.*\\.//'`; \
	  case "$$ext" in \
	    1*) ;; \
	    *) ext='1' ;; \
	  esac; \
	  inst=`echo $$i | sed -e 's/\\.[0-9a-z]*$$//'`; \
	  inst=`echo $$inst | sed -e 's/^.*\///'`; \
	  inst=`echo $$inst | sed '$(transform)'`.$$ext; \
	  echo " $(INSTALL_DATA) $$file $(DESTDIR)$(man1dir)/$$inst"; \
	  $(INSTALL_DATA) $$file $(DESTDIR)$(man1dir)/$$inst; \
	done
uninstall-man1:
	@$(NORMAL_UNINSTALL)
	@list='$(man1_MANS) $(dist_man1_MANS) $(nodist_man1_MANS)'; \
	l2='$(man_MANS) $(dist_man_MANS) $(nodist_man_MANS)'; \
	for i in $$l2; do \
	  case "$$i" in \
	    *.1*) list="$$list $$i" ;; \
	  esac; \
	done; \
	for i in $$list; do \
	  ext=`echo $$i | sed -e 's/^.*\\.//'`; \
	  inst=`echo $$i | sed -e 's/\\.[0-9a-z]*$$//'`; \
	  inst=`echo $$inst | sed -e 's/^.*\///'`; \
	  inst=`echo $$inst | sed '$(transform)'`.$$ext; \
	  echo " rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(man1dir)/$$inst"; \
	  rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(man1dir)/$$inst; \
	done
diameterDATA_INSTALL = $(INSTALL_DATA)
install-diameterDATA: $(diameter_DATA)
	@$(NORMAL_INSTALL)
	$(mkinstalldirs) $(DESTDIR)$(diameterdir)
	@list='$(diameter_DATA)'; for p in $$list; do \
	  if test -f "$$p"; then d=; else d="$(srcdir)/"; fi; \
	  f="`echo $$p | sed -e 's|^.*/||'`"; \
	  echo " $(diameterDATA_INSTALL) $$d$$p $(DESTDIR)$(diameterdir)/$$f"; \
	  $(diameterDATA_INSTALL) $$d$$p $(DESTDIR)$(diameterdir)/$$f; \
	done

uninstall-diameterDATA:
	@$(NORMAL_UNINSTALL)
	@list='$(diameter_DATA)'; for p in $$list; do \
	  f="`echo $$p | sed -e 's|^.*/||'`"; \
	  echo " rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(diameterdir)/$$f"; \
	  rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(diameterdir)/$$f; \
	done
pkgdataDATA_INSTALL = $(INSTALL_DATA)
install-pkgdataDATA: $(pkgdata_DATA)
	@$(NORMAL_INSTALL)
	$(mkinstalldirs) $(DESTDIR)$(pkgdatadir)
	@list='$(pkgdata_DATA)'; for p in $$list; do \
	  if test -f "$$p"; then d=; else d="$(srcdir)/"; fi; \
	  f="`echo $$p | sed -e 's|^.*/||'`"; \
	  echo " $(pkgdataDATA_INSTALL) $$d$$p $(DESTDIR)$(pkgdatadir)/$$f"; \
	  $(pkgdataDATA_INSTALL) $$d$$p $(DESTDIR)$(pkgdatadir)/$$f; \
	done

uninstall-pkgdataDATA:
	@$(NORMAL_UNINSTALL)
	@list='$(pkgdata_DATA)'; for p in $$list; do \
	  f="`echo $$p | sed -e 's|^.*/||'`"; \
	  echo " rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(pkgdatadir)/$$f"; \
	  rm -f $(DESTDIR)$(pkgdatadir)/$$f; \
	done

# This directory's subdirectories are mostly independent; you can cd
# into them and run `make' without going through this Makefile.
# To change the values of `make' variables: instead of editing Makefiles,
# (1) if the variable is set in `config.status', edit `config.status'
#     (which will cause the Makefiles to be regenerated when you run `make');
# (2) otherwise, pass the desired values on the `make' command line.
$(RECURSIVE_TARGETS):
	@set fnord $$MAKEFLAGS; amf=$$2; \
	dot_seen=no; \
	target=`echo $@ | sed s/-recursive//`; \
	list='$(SUBDIRS)'; for subdir in $$list; do \
	  echo "Making $$target in $$subdir"; \
	  if test "$$subdir" = "."; then \
	    dot_seen=yes; \
	    local_target="$$target-am"; \
	  else \
	    local_target="$$target"; \
	  fi; \
	  (cd $$subdir && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) $$local_target) \
	   || case "$$amf" in *=*) exit 1;; *k*) fail=yes;; *) exit 1;; esac; \
	done; \
	if test "$$dot_seen" = "no"; then \
	  $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) "$$target-am" || exit 1; \
	fi; test -z "$$fail"

mostlyclean-recursive clean-recursive distclean-recursive \
maintainer-clean-recursive:
	@set fnord $$MAKEFLAGS; amf=$$2; \
	dot_seen=no; \
	case "$@" in \
	  distclean-* | maintainer-clean-*) list='$(DIST_SUBDIRS)' ;; \
	  *) list='$(SUBDIRS)' ;; \
	esac; \
	rev=''; for subdir in $$list; do \
	  if test "$$subdir" = "."; then :; else \
	    rev="$$subdir $$rev"; \
	  fi; \
	done; \
	rev="$$rev ."; \
	target=`echo $@ | sed s/-recursive//`; \
	for subdir in $$rev; do \
	  echo "Making $$target in $$subdir"; \
	  if test "$$subdir" = "."; then \
	    local_target="$$target-am"; \
	  else \
	    local_target="$$target"; \
	  fi; \
	  (cd $$subdir && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) $$local_target) \
	   || case "$$amf" in *=*) exit 1;; *k*) fail=yes;; *) exit 1;; esac; \
	done && test -z "$$fail"
tags-recursive:
	list='$(SUBDIRS)'; for subdir in $$list; do \
	  test "$$subdir" = . || (cd $$subdir && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) tags); \
	done

ETAGS = etags
ETAGSFLAGS =

tags: TAGS

ID: $(HEADERS) $(SOURCES) $(LISP) $(TAGS_FILES)
	list='$(SOURCES) $(HEADERS) $(LISP) $(TAGS_FILES)'; \
	unique=`for i in $$list; do \
	    if test -f "$$i"; then echo $$i; else echo $(srcdir)/$$i; fi; \
	  done | \
	  $(AWK) '    { files[$$0] = 1; } \
	       END { for (i in files) print i; }'`; \
	mkid -fID $$unique

TAGS: tags-recursive $(HEADERS) $(SOURCES) config.h.in $(TAGS_DEPENDENCIES) \
		$(TAGS_FILES) $(LISP)
	tags=; \
	here=`pwd`; \
	list='$(SUBDIRS)'; for subdir in $$list; do \
	  if test "$$subdir" = .; then :; else \
	    test -f $$subdir/TAGS && tags="$$tags -i $$here/$$subdir/TAGS"; \
	  fi; \
	done; \
	list='$(SOURCES) $(HEADERS) config.h.in $(LISP) $(TAGS_FILES)'; \
	unique=`for i in $$list; do \
	    if test -f "$$i"; then echo $$i; else echo $(srcdir)/$$i; fi; \
	  done | \
	  $(AWK) '    { files[$$0] = 1; } \
	       END { for (i in files) print i; }'`; \
	test -z "$(ETAGS_ARGS)$$tags$$unique" \
	  || $(ETAGS) $(ETAGSFLAGS) $(AM_ETAGSFLAGS) $(ETAGS_ARGS) \
	     $$tags $$unique

GTAGS:
	here=`$(am__cd) $(top_builddir) && pwd` \
	  && cd $(top_srcdir) \
	  && gtags -i $(GTAGS_ARGS) $$here

distclean-tags:
	-rm -f TAGS ID GTAGS GRTAGS GSYMS GPATH
DISTFILES = $(DIST_COMMON) $(DIST_SOURCES) $(TEXINFOS) $(EXTRA_DIST)

top_distdir = .
distdir = $(PACKAGE)-$(VERSION)

am__remove_distdir = \
  { test ! -d $(distdir) \
    || { find $(distdir) -type d ! -perm -200 -exec chmod u+w {} ';' \
         && rm -fr $(distdir); }; }

GZIP_ENV = --best
distcleancheck_listfiles = find . -type f -print

distdir: $(DISTFILES)
	$(am__remove_distdir)
	mkdir $(distdir)
	$(mkinstalldirs) $(distdir)/aclocal-fallback $(distdir)/aclocal-missing $(distdir)/debian $(distdir)/doc $(distdir)/image $(distdir)/packaging/rpm/SPECS $(distdir)/packaging/svr4
	@list='$(DISTFILES)'; for file in $$list; do \
	  if test -f $$file || test -d $$file; then d=.; else d=$(srcdir); fi; \
	  dir=`echo "$$file" | sed -e 's,/[^/]*$$,,'`; \
	  if test "$$dir" != "$$file" && test "$$dir" != "."; then \
	    dir="/$$dir"; \
	    $(mkinstalldirs) "$(distdir)$$dir"; \
	  else \
	    dir=''; \
	  fi; \
	  if test -d $$d/$$file; then \
	    if test -d $(srcdir)/$$file && test $$d != $(srcdir); then \
	      cp -pR $(srcdir)/$$file $(distdir)$$dir || exit 1; \
	    fi; \
	    cp -pR $$d/$$file $(distdir)$$dir || exit 1; \
	  else \
	    test -f $(distdir)/$$file \
	    || cp -p $$d/$$file $(distdir)/$$file \
	    || exit 1; \
	  fi; \
	done
	list='$(DIST_SUBDIRS)'; for subdir in $$list; do \
	  if test "$$subdir" = .; then :; else \
	    test -d $(distdir)/$$subdir \
	    || mkdir $(distdir)/$$subdir \
	    || exit 1; \
	    (cd $$subdir && \
	      $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) \
	        top_distdir="$(top_distdir)" \
	        distdir=../$(distdir)/$$subdir \
	        distdir) \
	      || exit 1; \
	  fi; \
	done
	-find $(distdir) -type d ! -perm -777 -exec chmod a+rwx {} \; -o \
	  ! -type d ! -perm -444 -links 1 -exec chmod a+r {} \; -o \
	  ! -type d ! -perm -400 -exec chmod a+r {} \; -o \
	  ! -type d ! -perm -444 -exec $(SHELL) $(install_sh) -c -m a+r {} {} \; \
	|| chmod -R a+r $(distdir)
dist-gzip: distdir
	$(AMTAR) chof - $(distdir) | GZIP=$(GZIP_ENV) gzip -c >$(distdir).tar.gz
	$(am__remove_distdir)

dist dist-all: distdir
	$(AMTAR) chof - $(distdir) | GZIP=$(GZIP_ENV) gzip -c >$(distdir).tar.gz
	$(am__remove_distdir)

# This target untars the dist file and tries a VPATH configuration.  Then
# it guarantees that the distribution is self-contained by making another
# tarfile.
distcheck: dist
	$(am__remove_distdir)
	GZIP=$(GZIP_ENV) gunzip -c $(distdir).tar.gz | $(AMTAR) xf -
	chmod -R a-w $(distdir); chmod a+w $(distdir)
	mkdir $(distdir)/=build
	mkdir $(distdir)/=inst
	chmod a-w $(distdir)
	dc_install_base=`$(am__cd) $(distdir)/=inst && pwd` \
	  && cd $(distdir)/=build \
	  && ../configure --srcdir=.. --prefix=$$dc_install_base \
	    $(DISTCHECK_CONFIGURE_FLAGS) \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) dvi \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) check \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) install \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) installcheck \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) uninstall \
	  && (test `find $$dc_install_base -type f -print | wc -l` -le 1 \
	      || { echo "ERROR: files left after uninstall:" ; \
	           find $$dc_install_base -type f -print ; \
	           exit 1; } >&2 ) \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) dist-gzip \
	  && rm -f $(distdir).tar.gz \
	  && $(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) distcleancheck
	$(am__remove_distdir)
	@echo "$(distdir).tar.gz is ready for distribution" | \
	  sed 'h;s/./=/g;p;x;p;x'
distcleancheck: distclean
	if test '$(srcdir)' = . ; then \
	  echo "ERROR: distcleancheck can only run from a VPATH build" ; \
	  exit 1 ; \
	fi
	test `$(distcleancheck_listfiles) | wc -l` -eq 0 \
	  || { echo "ERROR: files left after distclean:" ; \
	       $(distcleancheck_listfiles) ; \
	       exit 1; } >&2
check-am: all-am
check: check-recursive
all-am: Makefile $(PROGRAMS) $(SCRIPTS) $(MANS) $(DATA) $(HEADERS) \
		config.h
installdirs: installdirs-recursive
installdirs-am:
	$(mkinstalldirs) $(DESTDIR)$(bindir) $(DESTDIR)$(bindir) $(DESTDIR)$(man1dir) $(DESTDIR)$(diameterdir) $(DESTDIR)$(pkgdatadir)

install: install-recursive
install-exec: install-exec-recursive
install-data: install-data-recursive
uninstall: uninstall-recursive

install-am: all-am
	@$(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) install-exec-am install-data-am

installcheck: installcheck-recursive
install-strip:
	$(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) INSTALL_PROGRAM="$(INSTALL_STRIP_PROGRAM)" \
	  INSTALL_STRIP_FLAG=-s \
	  `test -z '$(STRIP)' || \
	    echo "INSTALL_PROGRAM_ENV=STRIPPROG='$(STRIP)'"` install
mostlyclean-generic:

clean-generic:
	-test -z "$(CLEANFILES)" || rm -f $(CLEANFILES)

distclean-generic:
	-rm -f Makefile $(CONFIG_CLEAN_FILES)
	-test -z "$(DISTCLEANFILES)" || rm -f $(DISTCLEANFILES)

maintainer-clean-generic:
	@echo "This command is intended for maintainers to use"
	@echo "it deletes files that may require special tools to rebuild."
	-test -z "text2pcap-scanner.c$(BUILT_SOURCES)$(MAINTAINERCLEANFILES)" || rm -f text2pcap-scanner.c $(BUILT_SOURCES) $(MAINTAINERCLEANFILES)
clean: clean-recursive

clean-am: clean-binPROGRAMS clean-generic clean-libtool clean-local \
	mostlyclean-am

distclean: distclean-recursive
	-rm -f $(am__CONFIG_DISTCLEAN_FILES)
distclean-am: clean-am distclean-compile distclean-depend \
	distclean-generic distclean-hdr distclean-libtool \
	distclean-tags

dvi: dvi-recursive

dvi-am:

info: info-recursive

info-am:

install-data-am: install-diameterDATA install-man install-pkgdataDATA

install-exec-am: install-binPROGRAMS install-binSCRIPTS
	@$(NORMAL_INSTALL)
	$(MAKE) $(AM_MAKEFLAGS) install-exec-hook

install-info: install-info-recursive

install-man: install-man1

installcheck-am:

maintainer-clean: maintainer-clean-recursive
	-rm -f $(am__CONFIG_DISTCLEAN_FILES)
	-rm -rf autom4te.cache
maintainer-clean-am: distclean-am maintainer-clean-generic

mostlyclean: mostlyclean-recursive

mostlyclean-am: mostlyclean-compile mostlyclean-generic \
	mostlyclean-libtool

uninstall-am: uninstall-binPROGRAMS uninstall-binSCRIPTS \
	uninstall-diameterDATA uninstall-info-am uninstall-man \
	uninstall-pkgdataDATA

uninstall-info: uninstall-info-recursive

uninstall-man: uninstall-man1

.PHONY: $(RECURSIVE_TARGETS) GTAGS all all-am check check-am clean \
	clean-binPROGRAMS clean-generic clean-libtool clean-local \
	clean-recursive dist dist-all dist-gzip distcheck distclean \
	distclean-compile distclean-depend distclean-generic \
	distclean-hdr distclean-libtool distclean-recursive \
	distclean-tags distcleancheck distdir dvi dvi-am dvi-recursive \
	info info-am info-recursive install install-am \
	install-binPROGRAMS install-binSCRIPTS install-data \
	install-data-am install-data-recursive install-diameterDATA \
	install-exec install-exec-am install-exec-recursive \
	install-info install-info-am install-info-recursive install-man \
	install-man1 install-pkgdataDATA install-recursive \
	install-strip installcheck installcheck-am installdirs \
	installdirs-am installdirs-recursive maintainer-clean \
	maintainer-clean-generic maintainer-clean-recursive mostlyclean \
	mostlyclean-compile mostlyclean-generic mostlyclean-libtool \
	mostlyclean-recursive tags tags-recursive uninstall \
	uninstall-am uninstall-binPROGRAMS uninstall-binSCRIPTS \
	uninstall-diameterDATA uninstall-info-am \
	uninstall-info-recursive uninstall-man uninstall-man1 \
	uninstall-pkgdataDATA uninstall-recursive

#
# Build various header files for the X11 dissector.
#
x11-declarations.h x11-register-info.h: x11-fields process-x11-fields.pl
	$(PERL) $(srcdir)/process-x11-fields.pl <$(srcdir)/x11-fields
.sh:
	rm -f $@ [email protected]
	$(editsh) $< > [email protected] && chmod +x [email protected] && mv [email protected] $@

#
# Build "register.c", which contains a function "register_all_protocols()"
# that calls the register routines for all protocols.
#
# We do this by grepping through sources.  If that turns out to be too slow,
# maybe we could just require every .o file to have an register routine
# of a given name (packet-aarp.o -> proto_register_aarp, etc.).
#
# Formatting conventions:  The name of the proto_register_* routines must
# start in column zero, or must be preceded only by "void " starting in
# column zero, and must not be inside #if.
#
# We assume that all dissector routines are in "packet-XXX.c" files.
#
# For some unknown reason, having a big "for" loop in the Makefile
# to scan all the "packet-XXX.c" files doesn't work with some "make"s;
# they seem to pass only the first few names in the list to the shell,
# for some reason.
#
# Therefore, we have a script to generate the "register.c" file.
#
# The first argument is the name of the file to write.
# The second argument is the directory in which the source files live.
# All subsequent arguments are the files to scan.
#
register.c: $(plugin_src) $(DISSECTOR_SRC) $(srcdir)/make-reg-dotc
	@if test -n $(PYTHON); then \
		echo Making register.c with python ; \
		$(PYTHON) $(srcdir)/make-reg-dotc.py $(srcdir) $(DISSECTOR_SRC) ; \
	else \
		echo Making register.c with shell script ; \
		$(srcdir)/make-reg-dotc register.c $(srcdir) \
			$(plugin_src) $(DISSECTOR_SRC) ; \
	fi

#
# Build "tethereal-tap-register.c", which contains a function
# "register_all_tap_listeners()"
# that calls the register routines for all tehtereal tap listeners.
#
# We do this by grepping through sources.
#
# Formatting conventions:  The name of the tap_listener_register_*
# routines must start in column zero, or must be preceded only by
# "void " starting in column zero, and must not be inside #if.
#
# The first argument is the directory in which the source files live.
# All subsequent arguments are the files to scan.
#
tethereal-tap-register.c: $(TETHEREAL_TAP_SRC) $(srcdir)/make-tapreg-dotc
	@echo Making tethereal-tap-register.c
	@$(srcdir)/make-tapreg-dotc tethereal-tap-register.c $(srcdir) $(TETHEREAL_TAP_SRC)

ps.c: print.ps rdps
	./rdps $(srcdir)/print.ps ps.c

rdps: rdps.c
	$(CC) $(CFLAGS) -o rdps $(srcdir)/rdps.c

randpkt.o: randpkt.c
	$(CC) -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. `glib-config --cflags` -c $(srcdir)/randpkt.c

randpkt: randpkt.o wiretap/libwiretap.a
	$(LINK) -o randpkt randpkt.o wiretap/libwiretap.a `glib-config --libs` -lz

#install-exec-hook:
#	-chmod +s $(DESTDIR)$(bindir)/ethereal
#	-chmod +s $(DESTDIR)$(bindir)/tethereal
install-exec-hook:

ethereal.1: ethereal doc/ethereal.pod.template
	(cd doc ; \
	$(MAKE) ../ethereal.1 )

tethereal.1: tethereal doc/tethereal.pod.template
	(cd doc ; \
	$(MAKE) ../tethereal.1 )

editcap.1: doc/editcap.pod
	(cd doc ; \
	$(MAKE) ../editcap.1 )

idl2eth.1: doc/idl2eth.pod
	(cd doc ; \
	$(MAKE) ../idl2eth.1 )

mergecap.1: doc/mergecap.pod
	(cd doc ; \
	$(MAKE) ../mergecap.1 )

text2pcap.1: doc/text2pcap.pod
	(cd doc ; \
	$(MAKE) ../text2pcap.1 )

packet-ncp2222.c : ncp2222.py
	$(PYTHON) $(srcdir)/ncp2222.py -o $@

libtool: $(LIBTOOL_DEPS)
	$(SHELL) ./config.status --recheck

svr4-package: $(bin_SCRIPTS) $(lib_LTLIBRARIES)
	if test x$(HAVE_SVR4_PACKAGING) = xyes ; then \
		rm -rf $(stagedir) ; \
		$(MAKE) DESTDIR=$(stagedir) install; \
		$(srcdir)/packaging/svr4/mkpkg \
			$(PACKAGE) \
			$(PACKAGE)-$(VERSION)-$(host_os)-$(host_cpu)-local \
			$(prefix) \
			$(top_stagedir) ; \
	else \
		echo "Error: SVR4 packaging tools not found." ; \
		echo "Package build abandoned." ; \
	fi

solaris-package: svr4-package
rpm-package: dist
	if test x$(HAVE_RPM) = xyes ; then \
		cd $(rpm_topdir) ; \
		mkdir -p BUILD RPMS SOURCES ; \
		cd SOURCES ; \
		ln -s ../../../$(distdir).tar.gz ; \
		cd .. ; \
		rpm --define "_topdir `cd . && pwd`" -bb SPECS/ethereal.spec && \
			echo "Package successfully built in `pwd`/RPMS." ; \
	else \
		echo "Error: RPM executable and/or source directory not found." ; \
	fi
srpm-package: dist
	if test x$(HAVE_RPM) = xyes ; then \
		cd $(rpm_topdir) ; \
		mkdir -p BUILD SRPMS SOURCES ; \
		cd SOURCES ; \
		ln -s ../../../$(distdir).tar.gz ; \
		cd .. ; \
		rpm --define "_topdir `cd . && pwd`" -bs SPECS/ethereal.spec && \
			echo "Package successfully built in `pwd`/SRPMS." ; \
	else \
		echo "Error: RPM executable and/or source directory not found." ; \
	fi

debian-package: debian/rules
	dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot -us -uc

clean-local:
	rm -rf $(top_stagedir)

test-splint: $(ethereal_SOURCES)
	splint \
		-gnu-extensions	-D_U_=""	\
		-I. `glib-config --cflags` \
		-I./epan \
		-I./tools/lemon \
		-I./wiretap	\
		$(ethereal_SOURCES)
# Tell versions [3.59,3.63) of GNU make to not export all variables.
# Otherwise a system limit (for SysV at least) may be exceeded.
.NOEXPORT:
--
Todd Sabin                                          <tsabin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>