Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] RE: Problems compiling latest CVS on win32

From: "Michael Moore" <mike.moore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 14:37:13 -0500
Guy,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I am using Cygwin currently, but MinGW
certainly looks worth a try.

BTW....I do much prefer developing in Linux vs. win32.  However, most of our
Ethereal users run win32.  Figure its easier for me to re-build for win32
instead of converting everyone to Linux.  However, in the long term, the
latter is probably the better option.

Regards,
Mike