Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] GTK+ 2.2.3 Ethereal 0.9.15

From: "Greg Morris" <gmorris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 08:26:12 -0600
Title: Message
The reason for the font error is because you are going from GTK+1.3 to GTK+2.x. The font specified in your preference files is not recognized by pango so the error message is displayed when it tries to read and load the font. By defining a new GTK+ 2.x font you elliminate the problem.

Greg

>>> Biot Olivier <Olivier.Biot@xxxxxxxxxxx> 9/18/2003 7:57:17 AM >>>
The same applies for me (GTK . 2.2.1 on cygwin).
I've manually set the Ethereal font to an available non-proportional font, and this way those nasty GTK messages disappeared.

Regards,

Olivier