Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] "Problems" with current PER dissection

From: Andreas Sikkema <ramdyne@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 22:29:07 +0200
Andreas Sikkema wrote:
> - Subtree names (in sequences mainly) are called after their type,
>   not their name from the ASN source, which has confused me already.

I have two ideas:
- add hf_index to the sequence_t so the sequence can create correctly
  named subtrees
- add a char* parameter to the dissect_per_* functions so they can
  generate the correct subtree name.

I tried the first one, but it was a lot of work, but I'm afraid the
secodn ine is just as much work...

--
Andreas Sikkema