Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] "Problems" with current PER dissection

From: Andreas Sikkema <ramdyne@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:59:50 +0200
Hi,

The current PER dissection has two UI issues:
- Too many subtrees (especially with choices) and
- Subtree names (in sequences mainly) are called after their type,
  not their name from the ASN source, which has confused me already.

I am not sure what to do. I have already tried to rewrite parts of the
PER and H.225 dissectors, but this is a long road. So I quit ;-)..

Does anyone have a better idea?

--
Andreas