Ethereal-dev: RE: [Ethereal-dev] ITU/ANSI TCAP dissector

From: "Michael Lum" <mlum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 08:34:08 -0700
That was in the original file from Samuel Qu so I don't know why
he thought it was necessary to override it.

I believe the difference is this part:

    ret = asn1_octet_decode (asn1, &ch);
    if (ret != ASN1_ERR_NOERROR)
        return ret;
    if ((ch & 0x1f) != 0x1f)
    {
        *tag = ch;
        return ASN1_ERR_NOERROR;
    }
    else
    {
        *tag = ch >> 5;
    }

I don't know enough about ASN1 to recognize the significance of 0x1f.