Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Remove duplicate call to AC_PROG_LIBTOOL

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 00:44:48 -0700
On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 09:08:32PM -0500, Albert Chin wrote:
> AC_PROG_LIBTOOL is called twice. The original call is to
> AC_PROG_LIBTOOL. The second call is to AM_PROG_LIBTOOL which is just
> an alias to AC_PROG_LIBTOOL.

Not with autoconf 2.13, it isn't - there *is* no AC_PROG_LIBTOOL in
2.13.

Either

	1) we need to require that everybody building from CVS (which
	   inclues people building tarballs) have a newer version of
	   autoconf

or

	2) we need to live with AC_PROG_LIBTOOL being called twice if
	   somebody's building from CVS with that newer version of
	   autoconf or from a tarball built with that newer version of
	   autoconf.