Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Patch to packet-isup to make it also dissect BICC protocol

From: "Anders Broman (TN/EAB)" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:31:26 +0200
Hi,
Included is a patch to make the ISUP dissector also dissect BICC messages, so far its only the ISUP like part that's dissected.
It remains to add dissection of APM messages containing BAT ASE elements.

I also fixed up the dissection of parameter compabillity IE to look more like the rest of the dissection.

Can you please also change my e-mail address to <anders.broman[at]ericsson.com>.
Best regards
Anders
A sample IAM is also included.

 <<iam_bicc.cap>>  <<isup.diff>>