Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] compiling issues

From: Niklas Ögren <list_ethereal@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 15:27:38 +0200 (CEST)
Hi!

Sorry to bother, but I need to compile a windows version of ethereal from
cvs, and looked through the README.win32 .. I got cygwin installed, and
just need to understand something; When compiling under cygwin, is the
resulting executable portable to other windows machines without cygwin?
Fully static compilation, only dependent on winpcap..?

Is the current windows version on the site compiled with MSVC or with
cygwin?

Thanks, Niklas.