Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Updates to COPS & SNMP dissectors

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:43:55 -0700

On Sep 7, 2003, at 10:19 PM, kari.tiirikainen@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Here you go, diffs as "diff -u".

That didn't include the patch to the SNMP dissector, it just had two copies of the match to format-oid.h.

I've checked them in, although, for some probably white-space-related reason, the packet-cops.c patch didn't apply. I ended up applying it by hand, although, given the large number of white-space changes, that was a bit hard - I ended up applying only the non-white-space changes, and then converting to two-space indentation by hand (using only blanks, not tabs). If you have more white space changes, submit them in another patch (preferably as a diff between the current CVS version and your changed version, rather than a diff between some other version and your changed version).

I also made some changes to get rid of warnings on systems that don't have NET-SNMP.

Does UCD SNMP not work with the PIBs-converted-to-MIBs? Most of the stuff requires NET-SNMP.