Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Update glib for Windows again ?

From: "Anders Broman (TN/EAB)" <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 08:49:23 +0200
Hi,
I noted that a new version of glib is avalable from:
http://www.gtk.org/
In the release message it talks about "Of special note are various significant bug fixes and speedups for the Win32 port."
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2003-August/msg00228.html

New dll:s ia avalable at Tor Lillquist's page:
( glib & gtk+ )
http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html

Is this something we should consider for next release ?

Best regards
Anders Broman
see also
http://www.ethereal.com/lists/ethereal-dev/200307/msg00269.html