Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] Problem in Window compile

From: "Naveen Kumar Kaushik" <naveenk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 15:33:09 +0530
Hi
i tried with your idea ie removing xyzzy from the Xplugin_api.c dependency
list .
I am still not able to compile

This is the error message I get

..\plugins/plugin_table.h(36) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file:
'Xp
lugin_table.h': No such file or directory
I found out that this file is infact not available.

It seems that make process try to use 'Xplugin_table.h file when this file
is not yest created (this and many other files are created by Python script
I guess)
I feel that compilation sequence should be changed so that the files
includind X* files are compiled only ehen these files are available

I will appreciate if some list member try to complile ethereal-0.9.14 on
window. So that problems faced during compilation can be verified and if
needed fixed.
regards
Naveen