Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] packet-isakmp.c

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 23:02:28 -0700
On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 06:39:54PM -0700, Alex Pankratov wrote:
> For the part of packet-isakmp.c, which deals with
> dissecting VID payloads, you may want to import VID
> values from Super FreeS/WAN sources (which has about
> 20+ entries, freeswan.ca) or from the list that yours
> truly hosts at
>
>    http://www.cipherica.com/libike/files/vendorid.txt

"Import" as in "copy into the source", or "import" as in "make the
ISAKMP dissector get them from a file, and put the interesting VID
values into the file"?  I'd be inclined to do the latter, although we
might want to put in some form of wildcarding so we can handle, for
example, Check Point's VIDs (show some as particular versions, others as
unknown versions).