Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] packet-isakmp.c

From: Alex Pankratov <ap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 18:39:54 -0700
Hi,

I apologize for spamming entire list as I dont know
whom exactly to direct this email.

For the part of packet-isakmp.c, which deals with
dissecting VID payloads, you may want to import VID
values from Super FreeS/WAN sources (which has about
20+ entries, freeswan.ca) or from the list that yours
truly hosts at

  http://www.cipherica.com/libike/files/vendorid.txt

Kudos to Yaniv Kaul for the idea.

I'm not subscribed to the list, so please email me
directly if there is a need :)

Thanks,
Alex.