Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] 5view capture file format support

From: "Thierry MARTIN" <thierry.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 10:48:53 +0200
Hello,

I am Thierry MARTIN, a Software Engineer working for Accellent company (www.accellent-group.com).
Accellent Lan agents monitor and capture traffic on Eth 10Mb, 100Mb and 1Gb links. Some of our customers request the support for import and export of Accellent 5Views captures in Ethereal.

The attached file (5views.tar.gz) contains a patch for ethereal tree and 2 new files (5views.c 5views.h) to be placed in ./Wiretap directory in order to support Accellent 5Views captures format.
CAP-LINK_ETH-20030618-150138.zip contains a sample of 5view capture.

For any information regarding this submission, please contact me (thierry.martin[AT]accellent-group.com) or Christian Bergé (christian.berge[AT]accellent-goup.com).

Best Regards,

Thierry MARTIN
Software Engineer
thierry.martin[AT]accellent-group.com