Ethereal-dev: Re: [Ethereal-dev] New feature to Find. Search all PD structures for ASCII or HE

From: Guy Harris <gharris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 14:00:01 -0700

On Friday, July 18, 2003, at 11:55 AM, Jaime Fournier wrote:

Would be nice to have this avail in tethereal, and
thus remove the need for ngrep. :D

If it's in display filters, as Gilbert proposes, it *will* be available in Tethereal - just use a "-R" flag with the "contains" operator (which, as I remember, is what he called it in an earlier message that mentioned he was working on that).