Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] patch packet-radius.c

From: "Michael Kopp" <michael.kopp@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2003 21:23:46 +0200
Hi all,

this is my first time providing some patch to your project.
It`s just some very minor addon to support Cisco VSA for SSG Communication
via Radius Packets
Hope somebody from the list could integrate it into the current cvs

Regards

Michael

(Hope I did the patch corretly, this is my first time contributing to
ethereal)

Do you need also some capture files ?

--
Michael Kopp