Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] SMB

From: "li" <li_shunda@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:12:56 +0800
Is SMB (server message block protocol) decoder a plugin ?
When I decode SMB packet to tree view using "epan_dissect_run" , I always get the same eror

my decoder can always run to the last line which is Server Component: SMB , and got the above error.the last pic is right from Ethereal, I check the packet data source are same, the IP and TCP layer decoder are same, and I don't know why? and other type packet no such case.

thanks,

Frank li