Ethereal-dev: [Ethereal-dev] Re: h245 - fastStart support

From: "Ronnie Sahlberg" <ronnie_sahlberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 07:32:24 +1000
Thanks a lot for the feedback.
I am happy to hear that the tests worked well.

I am surprised the dissector works as well as it currently does,
only one real decoding bug yet and that was where i belive the per standard
was a bit unclear.

There are still a few places where the macro NOT_DECODED_YET() is invoked,
meaning
just that I dont have capture files showing how those constructs are encoded
in the bitstream
and thus i can not test them.

If you find any captures where the data is misdissected or where the
NOT_DECODED_YET macro is invoked
please email those captures to me.

Progress is good on the dissector.   With more testing and feedback on
missing items by those that have access
to h245 captures it looks like it might soon be possible to split it into a
asn-per.c and a packet-h245.c file and
add it properly to ethereal.

best regards
    ronnie sahlberg